|25| 「Project X」

Chapter 25

____________________________

Midoriya was taken, again.

The weapons the men had were different than the others. It was what caused the flash of light because they tased him till Midoriya was unconscious.

All the nurses and doctors were moved to a side of the building to quarantine among themselves. They weren't sure what the boy's quirk was, they only knew that he was an orange.

They threw Midoriya in an iron cage and added another quirk-canceling bracelet on his arms, leaving marks if removed.

They dragged the cage out of the medic and into a white van; there were two vans and dragged him into the first one.

Seven whites including the special black were in the van, driving at an alarming speed but they teleported.

It looked like it was going so fast that it disappeared but it was red; teleporting quirk which is under the manipulation of space.

The white vans drifted on a road that had forest on both sides; which seemed possibly endless.

The birded-man feathers twitched for a small millisecond; barely noticeable but the death stare he got was present. He glared out at the forest, seeing if his intuition was right.

'Was there someone watching them bringing him in,"

As carefree as he was, he sighed and looked away. His orders were to capture the orange, not to investigate and capture anyone else; so, it was none of his business. The only reason to fight back is if they attacked and came after the orange.

They drove for a couple of minutes before reach tall gates. The gates were made out of sturdy steel; U.A Prison looked better, but it was just the outside.

In fact, it looked exactly what a prison is supposed to look like; rusty, musty, and dusty.

Men in white suits came out with weapons they used on Midoriya, but they opened their gate when the Birded-man showed them his ID with a specialized code.

"Welcome back, Hawks"

Hawks nodded, barely giving the man a proper glance but he answered.

"They're some rich piece of shit and still can't afford a proper gate, fucking cheapskates," he smirked.

The man chuckled, nearly choking on his spit.

The men who surrounded the car and were inside laughed at the man gasping and coughing for air.

He glared at them to stop laughing and they did, except for the reds who were outside and inside the van since he was a red as well.

With his cheeks flush, he coughed one more time; standing back to check the other van. Although he couldn't help but hear a few small laughter, he did nothing. He was sure his teammates would laugh or possibly hold him down if they were to gangbang him.

The gate creaked loudly, it might have looked rusty and musty but it was as strong as it could be.

The two white vans drove off deeper in the government's secret base where the top 7 government rulers were. The building was far off but anyone could see the outline in a distance. They drove on a road that was surrounded by thick trees but they didn't pass the gate's height.

The 7 of them were to choose on whatever their decision is but the number seven who stands in the middle takes the final vote to make the votes uneven.

About 5 minutes later, they reach the government building, but they didn't stop there; they drove around and passed it. Unlike the gates, the place was cleaner and more groomed. The forest made like a big circle around it; making it look fancy and neat. It even had a fountain with flowers and driveways.

On the building there was a largely engraved quote at the front, they had a quote that said;

'We watch what we own."

Everyone in levels/color knew it, it was basic; though not everyone wanted to. For years, the quote passed on for years, where it brought fear and disgust yet no one went against it.

At the time, it meant nothing but as Hawks grew up seeing that same quote; he grew to hate it, after all, they took his best friend away.

They drove for 10 minutes till they were close to their destination. It wasn't as neat as the government's building but possibly even worse than the gate.

Neither the gates nor U.A Prison's walls were worst but this took the win.

It looked dusty, musty, crusty, and bussin' bussin'.

Just like Japan's prisons, these walls had an electrical dome at the top; possibly coving over 350 feet high. Anyone who entered will never leave without oath for their lives to never disobey.

Here was worse than anything before, for it was where they turned the quirk less to specials. They were called Nomus.

Overall, it was called Project X.

__________________________

A/N

Hallo, again... thought I would cut it in half and like publish it so yeah..

Let me tell, I freaking died when typing this...

Plus I have to write in class since I barely have time these days, so I'm dying of laughter and I'm trying to hold it in.
(≧▽≦)