|34| 「Wished」

Chapter 34                              

    (¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

'Liar'            '̶̧͕̮́̾̄́̾̇̊͐̏͝L̷̜̈̀̈̈́i̵̲͓̺̫͙̓̀̏͗̂̄͝a̶̧͕̻̖̻͚͈̺̦̐͐̍̾̈͘̚ͅr̸̢̢͇̙̃͒̽̽̒̆̿̚͝͝'̷̼̾̇͋̃͌̕̚͠                   'Ⱡł₳Ɽ'                               'ɿɒi⅃'                      '҉L҉i҉a҉r҉'҉ .                       【'̴̢̣̜̙̝̏Ĺ̸͎̲̣̝̠̱̆i̷̟͝ą̵̳͎͎̲͔̥͔̫̆̈́̅r̵̛̙̬͍̯͉̦̫'̸̤̝̦̲̯͔̝̳̝͇̕】      

  '̶͕̖͕͋́͆̾͆̏͝L̷͉̖̙̫͈̠̰͊͒ĩ̵̧̥͎̤̣͍̤̐͘ä̸͔̗͔̱̝̤̐̓͑͌͒̍ͅr̶̪͔͕̮̐̓'̷̡̲̦̟̱̼̹̂́͋͝               '̴L̴i̴a̴r̴'̴               【'̴̢̣̜̙̝̏Ĺ̸͎̲̣̝̠̱̆i̷̟͝ą̵̳͎͎̲͔̥͔̫̆̈́̅r̵̛̙̬͍̯͉̦̫'̸̤̝̦̲̯͔̝̳̝͇̕】                          '̶͕̖͕͋́͆̾͆̏͝L̷͉̖̙̫͈̠̰͊͒ĩ̵̧̥͎̤̣͍̤̐͘ä̸͔̗͔̱̝̤̐̓͑͌͒̍ͅr̶̪͔͕̮̐̓'̷̡̲̦̟̱̼̹̂́͋͝                              【'̴̢̣̜̙̝̏Ĺ̸͎̲̣̝̠̱̆i̷̟͝ą̵̳͎͎̲͔̥͔̫̆̈́̅r̵̛̙̬͍̯͉̦̫'̸̤̝̦̲̯͔̝̳̝͇̕】

  '̴L̴i̴a̴r̴'̴                          'Liar'                 '̶̧͕̮́̾̄́̾̇̊͐̏͝L̷̜̈̀̈̈́i̵̲͓̺̫͙̓̀̏͗̂̄͝a̶̧͕̻̖̻͚͈̺̦̐͐̍̾̈͘̚ͅr̸̢̢͇̙̃͒̽̽̒̆̿̚͝͝'̷̨̼̾̇͋̃͌̕̚͠               'Ⱡł₳Ɽ'                          'ɿɒi⅃'        【'̴̢̣̜̙̝̏Ĺ̸͎̲̣̝̠̱̆i̷̟͝ą̵̳͎͎̲͔̥͔̫̆̈́̅r̵̛̙̬͍̯͉̦̫'̸̤̝̦̲̯͔̝̳̝͇̕】

 'Liar'                             '҉L҉i҉a҉r҉'҉ .                           【'̴̢̣̜̙̝̏Ĺ̸͎̲̣̝̠̱̆i̷̟͝ą̵̳͎͎̲͔̥͔̫̆̈́̅r̵̛̙̬͍̯͉̦̫'̸̤̝̦̲̯͔̝̳̝͇̕】                           '̶̧͕̮́̾̄́̾̇̊͐̏͝L̷̜̈̀̈̈́i̵̲͓̺̫͙̓̀̏͗̂̄͝a̶̧͕̻̖̻͚͈̺̦̐͐̍̾̈͘̚ͅr̸̢̢͇̙̃͒̽̽̒̆̿̚͝͝'̷̨̼̾̇͋̃͌̕̚͠                  'Ⱡł₳Ɽ'                                                                                             

The words rang through his head like a song on repeat.

He was about to say it but it felt like something, someone was holding him back; instead, words came out, and it wasn't his.

"How long it will take for me to get back on track?"

Recovery Girl somehow expected it, since it was doing its job, or was it.

"No worries, tomorrow you'll be able to train if that's what you're worried about."

"Amazing," Midoriya whispered, with a hint of sarcasm.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

Camera Room #4

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

"Isn't it great, he improved so better than the others," A man in a blue and black suit hinted to his colleague.

"I guess, but it's not something good we're doing."

"Even so, aren't those oranges a little bit too lucky, I even heard some of them came here under a contract." he sneered.

"Which sane person would ever come here under a contract?"

"Ha, oranges would. They're so full of themselves, I wish they just didn't exist, what good are they anyways."

"Wow, if anybody else heard that, you'll be a dead man."

"It's just a wish, are you scared?" he teased.

"Tch, anyways, doesn't he look a bit, you know, dead?"

"Hm, maybe but who cares, don't put it on the report." He glanced again at Midoriya, "It's not important."

"So cruel, aren't you glad you're not an orange; they go through a lot of bullshit,"

"Are you telling me to have compassion for those people or are they even people," He glared at her, "Those things were so strong with their fancy quirks, they're basically the reason we're out here, Midnight, you should know better."

"We're the same color, so why the fuck are you acting like you're on top of the fucking world, you dipshit."

"Maybe I'm so fucking tired of being stepped on and used as a meat shield, I'm so fucking tired so have some goddamn sympathy! Will you?"

"No, people like you don't deserve sympathy." Midnight glared at him.

SMACK

He hit her across her face...all his anger seeping out in one smack.

"You're no better than I am, so don't lump me in with you, crazy bitch," he spat and walked out.

"I wonder, who's the real bad guy here." Midnight groaned.

She wished for the better, was it near or far only time could tell.

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

hehe...

Guess who's back after leaving you guys with abandonment issues. hint; it's not your mommy or daddy...:)

yeah....it's me. I've been playing Genshin, that's my excuse.

Someone pls remind me what color President Mic was wearing cause i think i messed it up already.