|21|「Regret」

Chapter 21

___________________

That was last straw, but there wasn't much there in the first place.

Eraser Head moved forward; ready to give All Might the bitch slap he deserves.

Nobody is allowed to talk to Eraser Head like that or even talk about President Mic like that; especially what All Might said since it was phrased badly.

When his hand was held back by a certain blonde; matter a fact, it was President Mic that held him back.

"He's not worth it Shouta, I already know my place in this prison."

President Mic slid his hand down and intertwined his fingers with Eraser Head.

All Might sweat-dropped; he didn't expect Eraser Head to attempt to hit him.

Eraser Head was above him in the government pyramid; so, in levels Eraser Head was superior but not by much.

Eraser Head is in the level six that's coded black; making all the people who are under that level wear the clothes black. This a rare level that does confidential missions, mostly at night or patrolling high or low frequencies for quirks.

Level black doesn't have much people in there, but they have commissioned officers that are trained to handle cases when called upon when needed.

In the government hierarchy, that was only known to the civilians were the levels one to five and for multiple reasons it stayed that way.

If the citizens were to find out that there were more levels basically more quirks that were rare enough to be separated from the rest; it would cause a commotion between countries.

What's a country without people to rule over? It's pointless to have the power to control without anyone to use it on.

"If you think that lowly of me, even if I'm someone who's thought of as a low and annoying person with a high level; I'll always be better than you,"

The two stood there glaring at All Might while he did the same vice versa.

It wasn't long till Midoriya fainted. He didn't get to eat dinner or breakfast; the adrenaline is possibly finished and not to forget that his head is going to like torture over and over again since no one caught him when he fell.

His head hit All Might's waist bone which probably knock him out cold then he hit the elevator floor; not even his fluffy hair could soften the hardness of All Might's waistline.

All Might bent down to Midoriya and gently hit his cheeks.

"Young Midoriya, young Midoriya, wake up!"

Eraser head and President Mic stood their ground and did nothing other than to look at All Might shaking the sense out of out-cold-Midoriya.

"Eraser Head, Mic, help me!" All Might looked up to the other pros, "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Don't bitch to me," Eraser Head smirked as he wrapped his hand around his boyfriend's waist, "It's your problem, deal with it,"

Eraser walked off into the lobby and out the doors with a sense of pride and hatred, while All Might was filled with regret