|27| 「First Stage」

Chapter 27

___________________

Hawks broke the small yet thick tension with a weak smile.

"We don't have a lot of oranges, why shouldn't we give him a stripe?"

She glared back at Bakugo; she didn't like how Hawks was sticking up for the orange.

"We got another one, of course, we can get rid of this one; it's used and wasted."

"I'm pretty sure you don't have enough authority to get him killed,"

Hawks knew she was baiting him, but she was too annoying way too much than regular.

"Who do you think you're-"

"Then I'll take his stripe," Hawks remarked, cutting off her sentence.

The whole room went quiet, no words went by. They all thought Hawks went crazy just to protect an orange.

"Besides, they said that he's walking bomb, and we need something like that on the battlefield."

Her glare lowered from Hawks to Bakugo.

"Hmph, watch your mouth you stupid porcupine." She sassed and walked away with her nose held high.

Bakugo fought the urge to say something back because if he did, he would have got Hawks in deeper trouble than necessary.

The men pulled the cage and were ready to take it to the basement where the lab was. Midoriya groaned softly as his eyes barely cracking open.

His eyes came first to first fiery red eyes passed the bars of the cage. It didn't take long till he went back to his slumber; his ears were ringing but that didn't matter to him anymore. He wanted to see more of those sparkling red eyes.

Hawks was glaring at Bakugo for making more problems while Bakugo didn't hear one thing from him.

He heard a small groan, he barely heard it. Bakugo looked where it came from and stared. His eyes caught green mesmerizing eyes; ones he couldn't get enough of, but the green head passed out from mere exhaustion.

Bakugo walked; wanting to get closer but was pulled back by Hawks.

"Hey, what are you doing," Hawks whispered, looking in the direction Bakugo was looking.

"Tch, nothing,"

Hawks looked at the cage that was being pulled into the elevator.

"If you want to meet him that bad, you have to wait till their done,"

Bakugo didn't say anything but, he nodded.

"I've never seen you so serious to meet someone, what's up; you've got a soft spot for him too,"

Bakugo pushed away Hawk's head and headed into his glass jail.

"Oh my god, you already have a soft spot for him already, you haven't even met him yet."

Bakugo flipped Hawks off from behind the glass, but he didn't deny the accusations.

"Aw, so cute," Hawks teased from the outside of Bakugo's cell.

"You fucking chicken!"

________________________________

Location: |Japan's Top Government Lab|

Midoriya's cage was now being lifted. They passed numerous glass cages filled with water that held children. The ones that were full had air bubbles blowing through them and tubes hooked onto them. Scientists were in front of them writing down information then whispering to nearby co-workers when they saw Midoriya's cage.

They stopped at a specific door that went to a double door that led straight to where they did their experiments.

It led to a long cold metal table with straps hanging on. The objects they used were near the table were terrifying to describe. The manhandled Midoriya out of the cage and flung him on the table where he awoke. He scrambled around but they quickly grabbed his hands and legs and tied him down.

"Wait, what are you doing!" Midoriya screamed and lifted up his head to look at what was happening.

They didn't answer him, but they quickly tied his neck down to the table. They grabbed a cloth and stuffed it down his mouth as it muffled his screams.

His muffled screams were getting weaker as he wept harder. They inflicted wounds and bruised him for a reaction other than crying and that was only the first stage

___________________________

A/N

This is what I call ✨TrAuMa 
。。。
Yes I've been gone for a while, but you know eventually I'll post. Plus I was sick and school projects were like too much.
。。。

Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈

What's your sexuality? (If ok with answering)

See y'all later
__________________________