|29|「Drift Away」

Chapter 29

__________________

TW: Suicidal Thoughts And Actions....Beware.

It was 7 in the morning when the alarm rang.

It was time for everyone to wake up and get to their stationary.

The amount of time they get is to be finished with breakfast and necessaries and to be in their specific spot. If they're not there on time they'll get no dinner. Their food comes out of a specific spot where they'll take and return the dishes.

No one is allowed to eat together and all utensils used should be placed where found.

Greens have 10 minutes to reach while blues has 15 minutes. Yellows and reds have 25 minutes to reach while oranges have 35 minutes. Whites have 30 minutes to get themselves ready to work.

Each color has a stationary that deals with its quirk and color levels. If a quirk can do something out of the ordinary use and has a better use may or may not be upped a level.

Greens deals with health and smarts normally do things that improve their IQ and how fast one can heal an injured.

Blues deals with body manipulation and animal-related quirks do things that improve themselves and quirks.

Yellows deals with forgery and electricity and are used to make things as quickly and use electricity without any drawbacks.

Red deals with manipulating elements and are usually in combat training and straining themselves to their limit.

Oranges deal with 2 or more quirks or mind manipulation and are either in mental experiments or training with or without their quirks.

On weekends they wake up at 9 in the morning but an event happens at approximately 10. The higher up thought it was best for them to hold a contest to see who will come out as top were all level except white competed.

"Oi,"

'Oi get up!"

Midoriya slightly shifted in discomfort.

"Oi, get up you fucktard!"

"Eh,"

Midoriya peeked out and groaned in distress.

"What's going on," He lifted his head, shifting the bandages showing his cuts and bruises.

Bakugo looked at Midoriya's bandages and felt a guilty feeling bubbling in his chest. Yet he felt a need to protect him, no matter what.

Bakugo shook his head to shake the feeling. He was already waking up Midoriya and that was enough.

"Get up and go to your station! I don't want to get in trouble for your ass,"

Midoriya groaned but couldn't say or move much.

"Oi, I said get up!"

"Can, can you help me,"

Bakugo glared before shouting, "Why should I help a useless deku,"

"Please," Midoriya begged.

It was quiet before Bakugo said something.

"Tch,"

He walked over to Midoriya and grabbed his hand harshly before dragging him into the orange-level bathroom.

Midoriya cried out but Bakugo ignored him. Bakugo threw a towel on Midoriya.

"Oi Deku, get yourself ready!"

"Arg, what, why?" Midoriya stuttered.

"Don't you know how to clean yourself?" Bakugo teased.

A slight blush reached Midoriya but his body focused more on the pain.

"Arg, wait what's going on why am I," Midoriya coughed but holding the towel and his aching body on the bathroom floor.

Bakugo glanced back at Midoriya, but he was slightly pissed.

His whole life was basically full of torture and misery. He barely even remembers his parents much less his childhood. The only thing that goes through his brain is to be the best and nothing less, but the weakling comes in and doesn't even know what's going on. Bakugo definitely didn't want to share all the stuff he went through just to be useful to the higher-ups.

"Stupid Deku,"

"Huh?"

"Look at you, staying strong like you don't know what's going on when you're so weak. I bet you think that the whole world is full of rainbows and daisies huh, pathetic."

"Well guess what, your world is going to crumble down like never before, so bad you wish you were dead,"

Bakugo left before Midoriya said anything.

Midoriya sat there, he didn't move. Only the small breath he took from his aching chest.

He was considering it. The thought of ending it all. He was kidnapped and was experimented on; they took his mother away from him. Midoriya was now alone in a world he no longer recognized. It would be like he was never there.

He wondered how long it would take for them to notice he was gone.

He felt as if his candle of light was slowly flickering away.

There was nothing left to hold onto if he just simply passed away.

He dug his nails into his arms, tore open his reachable wounds, and waited for the pain to drift away.

To Be Continued Or Not