|17| 「A Card」

Chapter 17

________________________

(Late Chapter! But as always I give you guys a chapter :)

Now onto the chapter

-Sadistic_Karma
_________________________

“You lied didn't you?” All Might accused Midoriya.

“W-what?” Midoriya stuttered as he stepped back.

“About the voices, Midoriya,” All Might pointed his boney finger towards Midoriya’s head, “ You lied,”

“I don't know what your talking about,” Midoriya denied.

“Your actions don't match your emotions and something is telling me it doesn't match the thoughts that are going on in your head. You're also clinging onto false hope, Midoriya.”

Midoriya had his back against the wall; literally and figuratively speaking.

“I'll deal with this myself, you're not my hero!” Midoriya snapped. He also gave himself away since he knew and experienced what All Might is talking about.

Midoriya was mentally torn apart and overwhelmed by mixed emotions. They were starting to come back.

Hello again, Mi-do-ri-ya,” the voices called out to him, drawing out his last name by syllables.

Midoriya's hands flew up to his ears as his back slid down the wall slowly.
“No, no, no, no, no,” Midoriya muttered to himself; catching the attention of All Might.

All Might quickly reacted; buffing up to him bigger self and rushing toward the hyperventilating boy.

All Might feared if he touched him, he might trigger something more so he snapped his big sausage fingers in front of Midoriya’s face.

Hoping for Midoriya to get a grasp of reality.
“Breathe, Midoriya breathe,” All Might whispered incase if he shouted; he'll do more damage.

Midoriya faced paced breath slowed down as well as his tears that were running down his face.

Midoriya head bobbled around trying to stay conscious when he felt water splashed on him.

“Try to stay awake,” All Might said as one of his palm was filled with water and his other hand was also wet.

“Help is on the way,” All Might said with a blinding smile.

“B-bright l-light?”

“Stop smiling All Might, your going to make the kid think he's dying,”

All Might’s smile faltered greatly. He had called in Recovery Girl on his wired phone; one that was constantly tracked by the government.

Midoriya’s vision started to have black dots surrounding the corners of his eyesight.

Recovery Girl took out a syringe from out of her traveling first aid.

Midoriya's jade eyes popped open as he inhaled a deep breath with raggedy breathing afterwards.

“This one is on me, another time and I won't fail to put it on the reports.” Recovery Girl kindly threatened.

“Thank you, thank you so much; I don't know what I would do without your help,” All Might thanked as he bowed.

“I gave him something wait let me dumb it down for you, something that will make him stay awake for a long period of time.”

All Might eyebrows twitched in irritation.

“Yeah, I know what an adrenaline is,”

“Just saying, I don't really expect the number one pro to be book smart.” Recovery Girl smirked as she checked Midoriya over again.

“Have you eaten anything son?”

Midoriya, who was still in shock with the adrenaline; shifted his head from left to right, signaling that was a no.

“You imbecile!” Recovery Girl scolded All Might, “How can you not feed the boy for Christ sake!”

“Sorry, sorry I thought he went down for dinner last night, I had no idea he skipped.”

“He’s an orange, what do you expect on the first day! He's been through a lot of trauma in the maximum of one hundred and forty four hours.”

“I bet the poor baby is hungy,” Recovery Girl sweetly said as she caressed Midoriya’s face.

“This is none of my business, you better feed the boy and don't kill him with training or else!” Recovery Girl threatened as she left the room and back to her job as the prison’ s nurse.

“Goodbye Recovery Girl,” All Might muttered with his jaw clenched.
All Might’s ice blue eyes stared into frozen green eyes.

“Talk,”

All Might wasted no time getting into the business; he thought Midoriya could eat later, information first.
Midoriya opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by himself.

‘GRRR’

Midoriya's stomach interrupted whatever he was about to say.

“On second thought, let's go get you breakfast before that adrenaline runs out,”

“Yeah,” Midoriya muttered.

He couldn’t move though, as much as the adrenaline was running through his body.

All Might, seeing that the boy made no movement to get up; he yanked him by his arm and pulled him up from of the ground to his feet.

It took a while for the blood that was mixed with adrenaline to go to his legs. When it finally reached;  Midoriya felt like running up and down the hallways but his head was aching since he hadn't ate anything.

Knowing that All Might would want to talk while they were walking; Midoriya practically skipped over to his bed and grabbed the box that held his temporary card.

He took it out of the box; it was orange with a black line going around it with his name imprinted on it as well.

“Wow, it's so cool ut has my name imprinted into it,”

“Its just a card, don't get so over exited for it,”