|7|「Wrong」

Chapter 7
________________

The trio walked for a while. They walked in silence since the 'falling' incident; it was quite awkward to say at the very least.

"Hey, kiddo! Want to grab a bite?" President Mic made a random outburst, making the frail boy jump and the man in the black suit groan and as he held his head.

"Ah um yes sir" Midoriya stumbled out.

"We didn't tell you our pro names huh?" The blond inquired, "I legit forgot!"

"The name's President Mic, and the grumpy guy over there is Erasure Head, but best if you call us sirs yah know,"

Eraser Head groaned again as he walked forward and hit the blond in his head causing the man to also grunt from the man who held his head in pain.

"You're too loud, quiet down," He said sternly as his eyes glowed red.

"Argh, aight, aight."

Izuku stood there, not knowing what to do so he looked further down into the hallway; he saw a red and white hair boy his age also wearing an orange overall disappeared into a room. The boy looked slightly beaten up, with his hair tousled up and his clothes disheveled. He had a gloomy aura surrounding his presence.

Midoriya cocked an eyebrow.

'I'm not alone here, he thought to himself.
"Hey, pay attention!"

Midoriya's eyes snapped towards black stoned eyes staring deep into his soul.

"Sorry sir, won't happen again!"
Midoriya slightly backed away and bowed repeatedly. He stopped after his third bow and looked up to the two men who were staring weirdly at him.

"Yo, you okay dude," Mic asked.
Midoriya's eyes swelled once more as tears pricked his eyes. Both men realized that the boy was about to cry, but one stepped in before Izuku's dams burst.

"Hey, hey, hey, let's grab some food first, yah know!"

Midoriya bit his lip from stopping himself from crying. He barely nodded his head.

They continued to walk, but it wasn't very far and went straight towards an elevator. There wasn't much to it; it was just plain white and silver.

There were 7 buttons on the left side; all in different colors and had their own number in the color black. The first button was white with the number one, the second was green with the number two on it, the third was blue with the number three on it, the fourth was yellow with the number four, the fifth was red with the number five and the sixth was orange with the number six on it.

At the very bottom was an emergency button in case the elevator was stuck of any sort; which was the color black with the words 'Emergency Button" in red.

It gave off a good idea of how the hierarchy was represented; orange had the strongest quirk, so they stayed at the top while green was basically the weakest quirk so they stayed at the bottom.

From the governments' point of view, green was weak, hopeless, and wasn't worth keeping; but the greens were kept since the government needed people who they could step all over on without tarnishing their name. Since the government did so, the higher levels/colors started to do the same.

There weren't many oranges that came to be, so most of the reds and a few yellows always picked on the blues and the greens. It continued until someone from a higher color or authority came in and stopped it.

No one has more control than the government so they do what they want without anyone stopping them.
Every quirk is strong in its own way, but the thought of having a quirk that could just punch an enemy without dragging out the fight was deemed a worthy quirk.

Not everyone was deemed worthy, not many souls got to live to tell the tale.
Eraser Head pressed button number one; a second later the elevator started to move.

It was going down but the ride was so smooth they could barely even feel it.

It wasn't long until they heard a ding, then the elevator doors opened simultaneously. They stepped out of the elevator casually except for Izuku who was gawking at the place.

There was a large open kitchen connected to a large lounge room. Some walkways may lead to bathrooms, washrooms, or a supply room.

For a prison, it was quite fancy and kept nicely.

"Aw, man! I forgot 'bout Lunch Rush sayin' he working at caf' y'all," Mi exclaimed but not as loud so he wouldn't get hit by Eraser Head.

The trio came to a stop. Eraser groaned tiredly; he was supposed to be sleeping, but he was assigned to show the new orange what he was to do, and unfortunately, he was paired with a loud blondie.

The weary man was now mumbling complaints about the situation, while the loud blond tried his best to make his friend's problems go away but he was just adding to it.

Midoriya was between the two males as they towered over his puny body. He looked up from one to the other as they 'communicated' back and forth.

"Sir, Is there something wrong?"

__________________
A/N
In the last chapter, I added how the overalls looked. It is important that you know how it looks I guess.
Thank you!
Bya!
___________________