|12|「I Am Here!」

Chapter 12
_______________________
(A/N  To every single reader = I wanna try something; if you could vote to this chapter. I wanna see if it would be the same as the reads. :D
Btw sorry for the late update I was really tired.)

The two and a half men were walking deeper down the pathway that led to different areas but they followed one that went straight towards a tall building.

They soon reached a tall building but it wasn't even close to the chains or wall's height, but it was the average height for a building. It was as wide as well.

A fussy raven-haired man swiped his card on the side of the building where it was necessary to be.

'I guess those cards are important then' Midoriya thought to himself as the doors opened and they passed through.

It was a good size hallway down with about 15 doors each on the two sides; most occupied with a red glow at the top of the door with bold white letters. The ones that weren't occupied had a green glow at the top that said 'Open' in bold white letters.

Down the hall was an elevator, that had glowing green words 'Level 1; Green' at the top of it; glowing brightly.

Eraser stopped at the doorway they just walked through and glared down the hallway.

"I don't want to,"

Midoriya and President Mic stopped and turned to Eraser Head; Midoriya confused, tilted his head to the left.
'What?' Midoriya thought.

President Mic stomped his way back over to the doors and grabbed Eraser Head by his white scarf and dragged him down the hallway without any complaints from the raven-haired man. He looked completely comfortable to say.

Midoriya tried to avoid eye contact with Eraser Head as he was being dragged, but it seemed that Eraser was starring at Midoriya making him uncomfortable.

When they reached the elevator, there were similar buttons that were in the dormitory's elevator; the only difference that the number had matched the organized level.

Mic fixed Eraser Head properly in the elevator; his back towards the back of the elevator.

President Mic pressed the orange button that had the number 5 on it.

The elevator's door closed shut; the only sound was when the elevator passed other levels and their mismatched breathing pace. Mainly from President Mic from dragging Eraser Head; he wasn't that heavy but it did take his breath away.
A thing that Eraser Head could do to the blond.

(Double Meaning people)

They soon came off the fifth floor, there were only five doors on each side, but they were majorly spread out. As far as Midoriya could see, there were only two occupied a good distance away from each other.

He looked up to the top of the elevator as well and noticed that there was also a sign that glowed orange with the words 'Level 5; Orange'.

It didn't take a long while for them to reach a certain door. President Mic dropped the scarf on top of Eraser's head, who was getting up from the floor.

President Mic stuffed his hand into his pocket and grabbed his card to swipe.

The door popped open, showing a spacious room.

"This is your training room, where you'll obviously train," Eraser Head said sarcastically.

"Eh!" Midoriya was shell shocked. He technically just arrived and they wanted him to train. For what purpose exactly.

"Not until that new teacher comes," Eraser mumbled, "And don't shout."
Midoriya sighed in relief but realized what Eraser Head had said, 'Until my teacher comes'.

"Wait here,"

As those words were said, Eraser Head kicked Midoriya deeper into the room and shut the door. He stumbled to the floor, scraping his hand on the floor.

Midoriya saw the place where the card is to be placed to open the door, but he certainly didn't have a card of his own to get out so that was useless.

He sat on the floor cradling his scraped hand; it wasn't bleeding but it hurt a bit.

There were mumbles outside but not loud enough to comprehend.
The mumbles soon got distant and then none could be heard by the green-haired boy.

Midoriya stood up and walked closer to the door so he could hear what's going on, on the other side but was blasted away to the side of the room.

"I AM HERE!"