|18| 「Time」

Chapter 18

__________________

"Oi shut up," Midoriya snapped at All Might.

All Might stood back in shock. That adrenaline must have been mixed with something. On his report, it showed he was a calm and quiet quirkless person.

Could there possibly be something in the adrenaline that Recovery Girl gave or was he just acting.

On second thought, it may have been Recovery Girl; since she was displeased with All Might's behavior and his actions. Maybe it was a boost of amphetamine mixed with the adrenaline.

The main reason why was to help him with 'it', it was apparent that he couldn't manage 'it'. His face was puffy and red so it was evident. Midoriya needs his mentality; can't have a psychopath running around on prison grounds again.

The lesser reason was so he could drown out the thoughts in his head while also giving him a confidence drug for a period of time and back talking All Might as well.

An innocent cinnamon roll disrespecting the number one professional orange; that would be a sight to see.

All Might kept his mouth shut and waited for the younger orange would behave for the rest of the day. They walked out of Midoriya's room and continued to the elevator after Midoriya closed the door.

The ride down was completely different from last night's tension filled elevator. Midoriya was picking at his fingernails; ignoring All Might.

"Are you always this stuck up?" All Might questioned.

"Are you always this much of a jerk?"

"Touche,"

"You didn't answer my question last night, why not?"

"And that was?" Midoriya said throwing in a bit of sass; he wanted to end this conversation very quickly.

All Might pause when he heard the elevator doors opened. He let out a heavy sigh and put on a bright smile on his face.

"Here we are young Midoriya, have some breakfast then we'll talk later," All Might said when he pat Midoriya's back and walked off to make a phone call.

Midoriya was slightly confused by the change of attitude but quickly brushed it off. He walked into the kitchen and saw Yaoyorozu, the red- and white-haired boy; who was also in an orange overall which if he recalled was named Todoroki and someone in a blue overall.

The boy in the blue overall; stopped waving his hand around when he saw Midoriya come out of the elevator with All Might. Since all night said nothing about talking to the new orange, Yaoyorozu said something to clear up the awkward tension in the room.

"Good morning Midoriya, hope you slept well."

It already looked behind him and side to side to see if she was actually speaking to him.

"I- eh- erm,"

A small distant ground could be heard from the table where Todoroki was sitting by himself. It was clear that he made that sound out of distaste for the other orange that was also in the room.

A man in a bright red suit with a grumpy look on his face. He stared at Midoriya oddly since the young boy was wearing an orange overall though he looked very feeble and puny.

He walked over to Midoriya but stopped halfway when he saw All Might standing by the door way. Endeavor released a heavy sigh; almost angry and turned back to his son, Shoto Todoroki.

It looked like Endeavor was telling something to Todoroki because as soon as endeavor moved away from Todoroki; he got up with a nonchalant look on his face.

Nobody mentioned anything about it. Matter of fact, everyone ignored it but Midoriya couldn't help what to stare sadly at the heterochromatic teen.

While Midoriya was looking at Todoroki; Yaoyorozu and Iida were observing the green headed boy. After Todoroki left with his father, Endeavor; Yaoyorozu started off.

"Midoriya, this is Iida Tenya a level 2; with the quirk, engine."

"H-hello, my name is I-iida Tenya of U.A Prison like she said; my quirk allows me to run as fast as an engine runs in a car or possibly faster. It's nice to meet you, orange,"

"I-it's nice to meet you as well, you don't have to call me an orange you can call me Midoriya. Your quirk sounds pretty cool."

"T-thank you, M-midoriya. if you don't mind me asking, what is your quirk that made you become an orange?"

Midori a stuttered for a bit, he didn't know what to say.

All Might who was close by; stepped in just in the nick of time.

"You're wasting Midoriya's time, blue; same goes for you too, yellow," 

A/N

_______________

Guess who fixed their laptop all by themselves!!! This girl.

Just in time for a Sunday's update.

- Sadistic Karma