Chapter 10: Returning

The blood on my hands had dried by the time I reached the pack house. The training grounds were on the other side of the building so I was about to enter without anyone seeing me. I knew it was no point but the less eyes I felt on me, the better. I avoided as many wolves as I could and there were times when I would catch an Omega staring at me. Either they were staring because they knew about what happened earlier that morning or they saw the blood on my hands. Either way, I didn't care. I headed to my room and locked the door behind me. I didn't feel like having anyone around. Then again when was I ever?

The bathroom was more my style. The walls were white like the actual bedroom but the cabinets were black and little red mats in front of each sink. Lights were hung above the separate mirrors in front of a sink but that didn't stop whomever from screwing in little candle holders which held small, round red candles for decoration. The counter top was a nice marble which added a nice touch to the sink. Hand towels hung beside the sinks. The shower was normal and the shower curtain had the moon phases printed on it (picture), which added to the black in the room. I walked up to the nearest sink and turned the water on before grabbing the hand towel beside me. I get both of my hands wet before taking the hand soap, which smelt of wild orange, my favorite scent, and rubbing it on a small hand towel.

After about 15 to 30 minutes, I was finally able to wash almost everything off. I filled the sink with water and left the hand towel I had used in the water so that the blood didn't dry on the towel. I walked to my bed and sit on the edge. The waves of weariness washing over me. I'm used to fighting for long periods of times but they always tired me out. Even though I was punching a tree, I was still being physical for several hours. I looked down at my hands. They were raw and splinters stuck out of my flesh. I sighed and laid down on my side, staring at the door. Today was a disaster even though I wasn't planning on doing anything today other than avoid Hunter all day. Guess I was able to do that today. I felt my eyes lower as the day finally settled in my head. I didn't get time to think much longer as my eyes closed and I fell asleep.