Chapter 23: The loud claim

(A/N: As mentioned in the last chapter, you don't have to read this chapter and read the next one if sexual content makes you uncomfortable.)

Hunter slowly lay his body on the bed as we kissed, letting me take the top. As we kissed, I tugged on his shirt and he got the before he quickly took it off, throwing it on the floor and returned to my lips, one hand on my neck and the other on my back. I felt his claws elongate before he started running them up and down my back, directly on my spine. Since it was a vulnerable spot for me and I didn't know about it being a sweet spot for me, I let out a gasp of a moan, my tail wagging. He noticed my reaction and continued, occasionally digging his claws deeper into my flesh but never breaking skin.

After a while, I sat up. I was either comfortable or filled with the right amount of lust for the man below me to take off my shirt. He looked up at me, or rather my chest, before he leaned up as well and started kissed my right side and fiddling with the other. I moaned a little louder than before but it wasn't too loud. I sat in his lap as he bit and squeezed my breasts, moaning and wagging my tail. He seemed to notice my tail wagging and he stopped messing with my left breast, waiting before putting a hand on my tail. I gasped louder at his touch. Hunter knew that our tails were sensitive so he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

My tail had stopped under his touch so he took the chance to stroke the thick fur. I moaned louder, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him into a lustful but passionate kiss. We started a dance with our tongues as I continued to moan, feeling his hand stroke longer and slower. I thought I should even the score and started petting his tail, keeping my lips on his. I heard him inhale in surprise but it was quickly followed by muffled moans. I blushed, unable to contain my excitement, as I felt and smelt myself get wet between my legs. He must have smelt it too, because he pulled away from me and looked down. I blushed as he looked back up at me.

"May I?" he asked. I nodded and the hand that was on my tail moved to be between my legs, rubbing the outside of my pants causing me to moan. I noticed his tail wagging at my moans so I knew he was enjoying them. I looked down and hesitantly moved my hand to his balls. As soon as I touched them, his body relaxed as he moaned. I started rubbing that area before he moved his head to my neck, biting and licking over said bites on my flesh. I moaned out his name as he moved around my neck. When he got to a certain part on my neck, I let out a loud moan. I felt his smirk on my neck before he kept biting that same spot as he rubbed the area between my legs faster. I wagged my tail more, loving the attention from him.

"Si...can I ask a question?" he said softly, keeping the same pace between my legs. I looked at him.

"W-What?" I said, trying to keep my voice level.

"May I lick you?" he asked and I knew what he meant. My ears went back as I considered his question, sobering my lustful condition. After a while, I nodded. If he truly loved me, he wouldn't yell. He seemed to notice my hesitation but waited patiently until I as ready to reply. When I did, he nodded in response and started working on bringing my pants down. It didn't take him long for him to see the multiple claw marks on my upper thighs and with the light still on, due to us forgetting to turn it off for the night, it was clearly visible. When he saw them, I sensed his lust be replaced by pure concern as he looked up at me. His eyes asked the question he was trying to form the words to. I lowered my ears in shame as I looked away.

"Not now...please." I said softly. Hunter just stared at me for a while before I felt him gently turn my head to him and kiss me. I kissed back, happy that he wasn't going to ask. He gently laid me down on the bed and started kissing me down my body until me got to the area between my legs. I felt him slowly lick up and that was all it took to get me back into my previous state of lust. He noticed my reaction and continued, never speeding up like he was trying to tease me. It didn't take long before I felt his tongue slide into me, causing me to moan louder and longer. He repeated his speed and tried to go as deep as he could in me. After a while, he must have gotten bored because he took his tongue back and straightened.

"May I take my pants off?" he asked. I blushed and nodded slowly. He smiled softly and quickly took off his pants and boxers to reveal a long member, hard and ready. I blushed more as he leaned down and started kissing me gently as he laid his body on top of mine, his member teasingly hovering over my entrance. I surprised him and myself as I bucked my hips slightly, making his member rub me. He looked at me and seemed to smirk seductively, making me blush. I had never seen him like this and damn it all if it wasn't so fucking hot on him. He straightened and looked down at me.

"Are you ready?" he asked. Throughout all of this, he constantly asked for my consent and I loved and appreciated him. I smiled up at him and nodded. He nodded and slowly entered me. Thanks to my high pain tolerance, I didn't wince at his girth but I felt him push against my walls. We both moaned as he moved into me. He waited in case I needed to adjust but I didn't need it. I bucked my hips slightly and he got the point. He started slowly, teasing me as I moaned. I was getting tired of his teasing so I bucked my hips, trying to get him to go deeper into me. His smirk grew as he leaned down to my ear.

"Someone's ready, I see~" he said seductively, causing me to blush and moan a little longer. He started moving faster as he lowered his face down to my lips. He started moaning slightly as he moved faster into me but managed to muffle himself into our kiss. I moaned more as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Normally, I would fight for dominance but I didn't want to for some reason. I think it was because I was too focused on the movement of his member at my entrance that I didn't fight back. It didn't take long for him to speed up and I could almost feel him hitting my G-spot. I moaned more as he sped up and moved my hands up to his head to run my fingers through his slightly tangled hair, occasionally run my hand over his ears. Ears were another sensitive spot for werewolves so I was able to have some sort of way to pleasure my mate.

After a few strokes of his ears, he moved faster and harder, now pounding into my G-spot. I nearly screamed in pleasure as he pounded into me, bringing me closer to my climax. He pulled out of the kiss, panting heavily, before cupping my cheek and looking me straight in the eyes.

"I-I love y-you, S-Siren." he said.

"I-I lo-ah~ l-love you, t-too~" I replied, a moan escaping me mid-sentence. With that, he moved faster but his moves started getting sloppy. He moved his head to the same area he focused on earlier and started biting at it, causing me to moan louder.

"H-Hunter!~ I-I...I'm gonna-" I said as I felt Hunter nod.

"S-Same time~" he said and I nodded slightly. He started pounding harder into me and I didn't take long before I felt both of us reach our climax at the same time. His warm seed poured into me as he lay on top of me, both of us panting from the experience. Eventually, he sat up and pulled himself out before laying next to me. I was exhausted and I knew he was too. I slowly moved my body closer to him, nuzzling my head under his chin. He moved at the same pace I did to wrap his arms around me and hold me close. We entangled our legs together but only at the knees. He moved his head to put a gentle kiss on the top of my head, causing my tail to wag slightly.

"I love you, Si." he said softly and I nuzzled my head deeper into his neck.

"I love you, too." I said as my eyes slowly closed. Hunter's grip around me slowly lessened as he fell asleep. I smiled sleepily as I followed him into the path of sleep. I truly did love my mate and I hoped nothing would ever change anything between us.