Across Universes 2 | Lucifer x Son of Poseidon!Male

"Back again Dionysus?"

The god grinned and gave the devil a wink, "Of course. You've got the best club going here, I'd be a fool to not come once in a while."

"And by that you mean every night?"

Dionysus nodded, his grin widening. "Where's your little seahorse?"

"I'm not little or a seahorse," you said with a scowl, appearing next to your lover.

"But you're mine," Lucifer said, wrapping an arm around your waist and giving you a quick kiss.

"Luci."

Lucifer's eyes widen and he turned sharply to see his brother standing there. "Amenadiel. What on earth are you doing here? How did you even get here?"

"Dad," the angel replied. "And we have a problem."

Lucifer could instantly tell it was something serious. Wordlessly, Lucifer gestured for the other angel to follow him upstairs to the penthouse. You followed the pair, Dionysus staying behind.

As the elevator doors opened, Lucifer went to the bar to grab a drink while Amenadiel paced the floor and you stood near the piano.

"What's going on?" you asked, worried at the angel's stressed look.

Amenadiel stopped, wiping a hand down his face. "The demons are acting up. And not just that but Mom has escaped Hell."

Lucifer choked at that, his eyes wide. "That's impossible."

"Yet it's true, Luci. And since you're still King of Hell, we need your help."

Lucifer glanced at you. "I..."

"You're going," you said bluntly. "I have my own duties here to attend to so I can't come but I can deal with Chaos knows how long away from you, Luce. I'll be fine and I'll make sure Lux is fine too."

The devil slowly nodded, a soft sigh passing his lips. "Just check up on me once and while, hmm? Just to be sure I can get back if I can't do it myself."

You nodded. "Of course. Try and be quick but make sure the job is done properly."

Lucifer chuckled softly at that. "I promise."

He gave you a quick kiss before moving to stand next to Amenadiel. The angel waved a hand and the pair disappeared. A soft sigh passed your lips as you stared at the place where they stood.

This could be a long few days.

"I'm back."

You looked up at that. "Just in time then." You smiled, walking closer to greet the celestial with a soft kiss despite the strange aura from him. "Come on, we don't want to be late."

The quickly-concealed look of confusion in his eyes was enough to convince you this wasn't your celestial. Lucifer wouldn't forget the party being held as the anniversary of his moving to your universe and if he did, he wouldn't hide that confusion from you.

"Of course," the imposter replied with a smile good enough to be convincing.

"You need a swimsuit first," you said, gesturing to the closet.

You quickly finished your work as the celestial got changed.

He came back over to you when he was done, a smile on his lips. "Lead the way."

You nodded, walking out of your temple with the celestial right behind you. The loud laughter and curses in Olympus' grand courtyard told you not everyone had yet left for the seaside get-together. You could see Artemis and Apollo fighting again and screaming curses at each other while Aphrodite, Dionysus and Ares watched in amusement, a number of Ares' dogs lounging around at his feet.