Angel With A Shotgun | Chloe x Angel!Male

"Get out your guns
Battle's begun
Are you a saint or sinner?
If love's a fight
Then I shall die
With my heart on the trigger"

"Y/n, is it you who's been leaving dead animals on my doorstep?"

"So you have seen them!" You say with a smile. "I was worried they weren't getting your attention."

Chloe sighs heavily, pinching the bridge of her nose. "If you want my attention, why not just ask and talk to me like a normal person?"

"You're talking to one of the two angels who started a rebellion against their own father."

"A manipulative controlling father," Lucifer adds in.

Chloe sighs again but admits, "Fair point."

"They say before you start a war
You better know what you're fighting for
Well baby, you are all that I adore
If love is what you need
A soldier I will be"

"Dinner tonight then?" You offer. "Your house though, Luce has plans and I doubt those plans would go with the romantic setting I want."

"Why don't you get your own place?" Chloe asks.

Both you and your triplet look at her as if the idea was stupid and to you two it was.

"N/n and I have done everything together since we were created, Detective," Lucifer says like it's obvious. "We haven't lived apart and we're not going to start now."

You nod, agreeing with your brother's words. It's true after all. You grew up together, rebelled and fell together, ruled Hell together and came to Earth together. And while you're arguably more dangerous and 'evil' than Lucifer, you still get along perfectly.

"Alright then," Chloe says. "I'll see you at seven."

A grin crosses your lips as she walks away, Lucifer moving closer to you.

"About time, don't you think?" he asks.

You nod, putting an arm on his shoulder to lean against him. "You're not jealous? You did see her first."

"She's like a sister to me," Lucifer replies, giving you a smile. "Sister-in-law with any luck."

"Are you doubting me, brother?"

"Maybe I am, brother," he says, now grinning.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun
Fighting until the war's won
I don't care if heaven won't take me back
I'll throw away my faith, babe
Just to keep you safe
Don't you know you're everything I have
And I want to live not just survive tonight"

"I had fun tonight, Y/n," Chloe says, giving you a smile. "Trixie likes you too."

"Delightful, your little offspring enjoys my company."

"You like her too," Chloe states, raising a brow.

"And I also have a reputation to keep here," you reply. "Child-eating devil, you know?"

"You don't actually eat children," Chloe deadpans.

"No, it sounds disgusting," you agree. "But it's still fun to see people's reactions."

Chloe smiles in amusement, standing on her tiptoes to give you a slow kiss as her arms wrap around your neck. You kiss her back with a soft smile, your tongue dancing with hers.

"See you tomorrow," you whisper when you pull back.

Chloe nods, a smile on her lips. She watches your wings come out and you disappear.