Rules | Lucifer x Neutral

"The hell are you doing here, Lucifer?"

"I wanted to see you. What's wrong with that?"

Y/n can't help but growl low in their throat at the devil's words. Deciding Lucifer wasn't going to leave, the shorter wo/man roughly yanked him inside their house and shut the door.

Lucifer didn't fight as he was spun around and faced his angry lover with a confused smile. "Are we going rough today?"

"I can't believe you," Y/n hissed. They pinched the bridge of their nose in an effort to avoid slapping the celestial. "Devil or not, Lucifer, we are in a fucking pandemic. Maybe you can't get sick but keep in mind the rest of us can."

"I've been following the rules," Lucifer interjected. "Masks and space and everything." Y/n raised an unamused brow and Lucifer smiled sheepishly. "Well, not now but all the other times! I didn't think it mattered with you, we've seen each other before, and I flew here."

"And that changes it how?" the y/g inquired, rubbing at their temples.

The wo/man turned and walked deeper into their house. Lucifer followed them to the living room, noting how clean it had gotten since his last visit. The rich brown couch was clear of discarded sweaters and the coffee table was no longer piled with papers or magazines. There was no dust on the side tables or the bookshelf against the dull grey walls. It was pristine and while nice, Lucifer found it strange.

"Nobody saw me going anywhere!" Lucifer smiled brightly as if it were the perfect reasoning. "Therefore, no one complains and I get to see my lover!"

A long sigh passed Y/n'a lips as they let themselves collapse on the couch. "You, Lucifer Morningstar, are a stupid, self-focused bastard."

Lucifer frowned unsurely, looking more and more like a confused puppy. "But you love me, right?"

"Yes, idiot," Y/n replied. They smiled, looking up at the devil. "Yes, I love you. I love you so fucking much."

The celestial lit up at that, a wide smile breaking out on his lips. Gesturing for him to cuddle with them, Y/n smiled as Lucifer made himself comfortable with them. The devil's head was on the smaller y/g's chest, arms on either side of them as their arms wrapped around the celestial, legs tangled together.

"Does this mean I can move in with you?" Lucifer asked hopefully. "Temporarily at least."

"Move in with me?" Y/n repeated. "You want to leave your penthouse for this?"

"Yes," Lucifer wasn't hesitant at all. "I don't have Lux to run at all at the moment and it's dreadfully lonely there. Please?"

"Alright," the wo/man whispered, fingers gently combing through Lucifer's hair. "Alright, you can move in. You just have to do some chores and pull your weight here."

Lucifer smiled. "If I get to see you every day, I'll follow any rule you set."