What are you doing here? - Chapter 18

A/N:  Ja-Ming aka Jang-Mi will be known as Ja for the rest of the story.  Once I complete this book I will need to do some revisions and grammatical corrections.  Thanks for continuing to ride with me through my first book.   ❤️❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin

"Is Hobi with you? I need to talk to both of you. We have some problems." Today has went from bad to worst. Joon and I were the ones who usually handled these type of issues but Joon was part of the problem this time.

"I'm in the Lab, I think Hobi is in the dance studio." Yoongi replied. "Hold on, I walk over there. So what's going on?"

"I want to tell you both so I don't have to repeat myself." I gently closed Bre's office door. I didn't want Bre to overhear me talking to the guys.

"Alright I got you on speaker." Yoongi said.

"Well I am sure you two are aware that Ja arrived back from vacation and came to the office after finding out she no longer has access to any of us. Well we forgot to warn Bre so Joon and I went up to Bre's office. When we stepped of the elevator, Jackson was in the waiting room with flowers."

"Oh hell naw! Joon went the hell off didn't he?" Yoongi asked.

Yoongi has been friends with Joon and Jackson for many years before BTS were a group, so he understood more then any of us Joon distaste and hostility towards Jackson.

"Exactly and I had to get between then. It didn't help that Bre came out of her office during them exchanging words. She was pissed."

"Damn." I wasn't sure if that was Hoseok or Yoongi who said that.

"That's not even all, we didn't make it in time to warn Bre about Ja. She had already been there and told Bre that she was pregnant."

"Sounds like the Maknae's issue, how is that a problem for us?"

"Seriously Yoongi?" I didn't like his tone. He knew damn well they wouldn't be able to handle this and once this info made it to our managers it would be a BTS problem not just Jimin, Tae, and JK issue.

"How is Bre?" Hoseok asked.

"Well Joon scared her, pinned her against the wall. He was questioning her about Jackson."

"How could you let him do that? Is she okay?" Yoongi yelled into the phone.

"We waiting Jin on your answer?" Hoseok said a few seconds after Yoongi question. I could hear the anger and disappointment in there voice. .

"She is okay. I was on the phone trying to deal with this pregnancy issue, I swear I had just taken my eyes off of them for a few seconds." I didn't want to make excuses but that's how it came across I'm sure.

Hoseok interrupted, "Where is she now?"

"Bre is in her office getting her stuff together. I'm outside her door. She said she was moving back home because she needed a break from us but I asked her to stay in a hotel. I would like her to be close to us. Fortunately she agreed." I said.

"Okay I will have Lee coordinate her hotel stay and pack some of her things.  I'll have him send the details to your driver." Hoseok said.

"I will deal with Joon. Where is he Jin?" Yoongi sounded anxious.

"I sent him back to the car to cool down. I have another car coming to pick Bre and I up to take her to the hotel."

"Have the driver take Joon to the office. Him and I need to talk." Yoongi said.