Full Circle - Chapter 16

Jimin

My despair had grew over the last week.  I wasn't sure if it was because of the hurt I felt finding out about Ja-Ming or the betrayal from Taehyung.  

After all the bullshit he spewed during our first introductions to Bre.  He acted like Ja-Ming was the center of his attention and then just a few weeks later he decides to  set-up Ja-Ming with someone.  

It was hard to believe she was with someone, even though I saw it with my own eyes.  I couldn't forget he hurt she must have felt seeing my Hyunga pine over Bre and no doubt Tae didn't shy away from showing his desires for her as well.  I'm sure she was seeking validation else where when she hooked up with the dude.  We didn't think about Ja-Ming's feelings.  We didn't give her a chance to explain herself.

I wanted to move forward but it was difficult watching everyone prance around the house like nothing had changed.  

I'm hurting, Taehyung has moved on, and Jungkook is oblivious or maybe he was just better at hiding his feeling.  But atter an long conversation with Jin I agreed to talk to Jungkook and Tae so we could try to resolve our issues.  

~~~

"So where is everyone else, looks like they are running late." Taehyung  said uneasy tapping his fingers on the table.

"I think Jin went to get everyone, you know how the rapline gets when laying down tracks." Jungkook replied eating strawberries left on the conference table by Jin.

His uncle grows the biggest and sweetest strawberries in Korea.

"It's just us today." I said.

"What do you mean, Jin said we were having a meeting to discuss the upcoming album." Taehyung responded annoyed.  Jungkook continued to eat strawberries looking anxiously for my reply.

"He wants us to hash out our problems."

JK looked at both of us, "Finally. I don't like seeing us like this. We..."

Tae interrupted JK,  "I'm not really interested in this discussion.  You are the one sad and upset about Ja-Ming even though you saw the proof that she was cheating on us.  She is the one that lied and went against the NDA.  Sounds more like you need to figure this shit out for yourself.  I'm done on that subject."

"Come on Taeg why are you being such an asshole about Ja-Ming?"  Jungkook threw a strawberry stem at him.

"That's the shit I am talking about Tae.  Its hard to talk to you.  We should of at the very least let Ja-Ming explain.  Don't you JK?" JK turned away from me. "So you agree with what Tae did?"

"Well..."  JK said before Tae interrupted him again.

"Look I am not worried about Ja-Ming. I cared about her but she did what she did, I'm done what her.  But I want us to be good.  We are brother's.  Jimin you have been short with everyone since this Ja-Ming shit!"

"That's because I'm hurt and mad.  Hurt that she would do that after all we did but mad that you would go behind our back.  We have the same resources that Jin and Joon.  If you felt that way then we could of decided together the next step."

"You're right Jimin, Tae didn't handle the situation  the way I would have."

"Shut the hell up Kookie!" Tae turned to me, "So you're ass mad that I didn't ask you and JK to help find out what Ja-Ming was up to when she wasn't with us?  I'm calling your bullshit right now Jimin!  You and I both know you wouldn't have agreed to that."

"The fuck Tae???"  I stood up from the table surprised at what he just said.  "Like you gave a shit what she was doing.  You're ass just wanted to feel guilt free about fucking Bre!"