Introductions - Chapter 4

As we rode to our destination, I wondered how this introduction was going to go.  I enjoyed every minute with Joonie and wanted to continue whatever this was that we had for as long as I could.  

"Are you excited, Noona", he said looking at me.

I gently smile and shook my head yes.

"Are you nervous?"  He could read me like a book.

Again I shook my head yes.

He covered his mouth as he begin to laugh shaking his head, "Noona you can swallow, we are almost there."

I swallowed his cum, licking my lips afterwards.

"That's so damn sexy, I am trying my best to behave Noona so re-frame from being too cute." Moving his thumb across my lips.

I pulled my make-up pouch from my purse.  I had to look good.  I am meeting more idols.  I'm not as young as I use to be but I take good care of myself and I must say I am thick in all the right places.

As I finished my make-up the car pulled up to a gated community.  The guard spoke to the driver and opened the gate.  

The buildings were beautiful and the landscape was perfectly manicured around each building.

"Bre be yourself, don't feel nervous.  This my family and they mean the world to me.  I know you will make a good impression."

"I will, Daddy", I replied with a smile.  My heart was overfilled with gratitude that he wanted me to meet people he holds dear to him so soon. 

I was trying my best to keep my composure.  I mean just meeting, interacting and being intimate with Joonie was more then enough for me and I knew how lucky I was to be able to even get a few minutes of his time.  

I had taken time this past week to research BTS and they were the biggest celebrities in the world and I was about to meet them.  A worldwide, billboard topping, and most loved boy band members ever.  

I was seriously internally fangirling right now.

The driver opened my car door breaking my concentration.  I stepped out the car looking around at my surroundings.  Joonie took my hand and guided me pass security at the front door and the elevators.

As we stepped into the elevator Joonie pressed the button to go to the 7th floor.  I could feel my body tensing up.  

I was emotionally and physically overstimulated.  I was still horny, wanting Joonie inside me, and I needed to feel his lips against mine.  The taste of his cum had faded away and I was longing for more. 

Meeting 6 more celebrities was just more then I could handle and my legs started to feel like jello, my palms were getting sweaty and I was getting anxious.  

Joonie noticed.

Pulling me closer to him and looking into my eyes, "Noona, I said don't worry." 

He softly placed his lips against mines, pushing his tongue pass my lips, deepening his kiss.  

This kiss felt different then prior ones.  It was gentle, slow, and pact with emotions. I felt how much he was trying to sooth my nerves and it was working.  

This was Namjoon, taking care of me, not Daddy.  My senses came at ease with just his touch.  This man was like no other, he could read my thoughts and body language.

Breaking our kiss, Joonie looked up at the elevator doors as they opened.  We stepped out into their grand apartment.  It was huge.  Just the living room itself was the size of four of my apartments.  I was in awe.