The Promise - Chapter 6

When I walked in the living room Joonie and Yoongi were watching a movie.  Next to Yoongi was a nicely laid towel.

"I didn't want you to make a mess Bre", Joonie said.

Yoongi smiled, "Joon you can be an asshole sometimes."

I looked at Jooni, "Thank you again." I said sarcastically.

I sat next to Yoongi while the movie played.  Jin and Hoseok were in the kitchen washing the dishes and putting the food away.  I didn't see the other guys or Jang-Mi.

"Don't mind Joon, he has a temperament but I'm sure you are realizing that by now."  Yoongi leaned closer to me putting his arm around me to watch the movie.  "Comfortable Bre?"

"I'm a little chilly", I responded.  

"You can grab a throw blanket from my room?  It is the third door pass the bathroom", Joonie said.  

"I can go get it for you Bre." Yoongi said.

"No Bre will go, right Noona"  Joonie said looking at me.

I stood up and shook my head yes.  Joonie was irritating my fucking nerves.  I knew he just wanted me to stand up to see the towel.

All our eyes went to the towel as soon as I stood up.  I looked at Yoongi to see his reaction.  He looked up and wink at me.    As I walked away I heard Joonie say, "I told you Yoongi its tight."  I proudly smiled walking out of the room with my tight ass with a smile from ear to ear.

As I walked towards Joonie room, I heard some voices coming from a room a few doors before the bathroom.

The door was cracked.

I stood by the door, peeking through the crack.  I could see Jang-Mi laying on the bed completely undressed. JK stood at the end of the bed with no shirt and his belt and pants unbutton.

He grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the end of the bed pulling her legs up to her head.  I watched in anticipation as he got on his knees between her legs. 

JK tongue kissed her pussy, making her bite her lip.  Then he slid his pointer finger in her pussy while sucking on her clit.  Then Jimin appeared.

He laid next to her rubbing the side of her face.

"Calm down Jang-Mi.  I know your upset with our Hyungs but you are ours.  We will take care of you like we always do."  Jimin said while caressing and kissing her breast.

They must of just been able to get her from crying all this time.  I could still see some tears flowing from her eyes. She looked as if she was struggling with her emotions.  She was embarrassed by the Hyung line but the Maknae line was trying to make her forget.

I could feel my chest getting heavy, my heart beat raced as I watched the pleasure Jang-Mi received.  They were so gently with her.  I was enjoying watching these young men in action.

"Did Noona get lost", I heard a deep whisper say in my ear.

I went to quickly turn around but whoever was behind me pinned there body against my back restraining me against the wall.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have intruded", I said. I was slightly embarrassed being caught eavesdropping. I was praying it wasn't Joonie.

I felt his hands go to the bottom of my skirt slowly lifting it up.

"We would be just as gentle with you", he continued to whisper.

I panicked and I was able to push softly back allowing me some some room to turned around.