Saturday - Chapter 10

Have you ever woke up to pure unfiltered happiness?  That is how I woke up in Hoseok arms.  The warmth and security I felt from him, I've never felt with another man.  The night before he never let me out his sight.  After our bath he told me to go to his room and wait for him there.  When he came to the room he had grapes, cheese, crackers, water and a Gatorade.  He made sure there was no reason for us to leave the room for the rest of the night.   It was definitely an all-inclusive night of sexual satisfaction.  

I looked at him sleeping peacefully.  He was so handsome.  It was hard for me to believe I was in bed with this man.  I closed my eyes and kissed him on the lips.

When I pulled back he was looking at me.  "Good morning Angel!  What a sweet way to wake me."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I said with a smile. "I'm going to take a shower.  Did you need anything?"

He looked over at the clock, "No thank you. I got to be up at 8 am so I have another hour to sleep.  You know you wore me out taking advantage of me."

"Yeah okay, me taking advantage of you?  Is that even possible?"  I asked with a smirk.

"You riiiiight Angel."  He was in a playful mood. "The rapline has to go in today at 9am to discuss the next cypher track.  You will be spending the day with Jin."

I sighed, "He still probably pissed about yesterday."

"Angel, Jin isn't as petty as Joon.  You will have a good day I promise."  Hoseok kissed the tip of nose.

This man makes any situation a light hearted one.  "Thank you Hoseok for the lovely evening and brightening my morning.  I will let you rest." I sat up on the bed when I felt his arm come across my chest pulling me back.  "No thank you Angel."  He whispered in my ear, kissing me on my neck before letting me go.  I grabbed my night gown, robe, and personal items before heading to the shower..

When  stepped out the bathroom the house was still quiet.  I decided to go make me some tea and start the coffee pot for the others.  When I walked in the kitchen it looked like JK was already fixing coffee.

"Good morning JK!"

JK turned around, "Good morning Noona. Would like some coffee?"

"No thank you, I will make some tea.  I'm not a coffee drinker." 

"Oh I got you Noona, I'll boil some water for you and I get the tea out."

"Thats nice of you.  Thank you....JK do you mind calling me Bre please."

JK turned around to look at me, giving me a wink in agreeance.

"JK why doesn't Jang-Mi like me.  I mean I get she is upset not having all of you but that's not my fault."   I was hesitant to ask but since no one was around I felt this would be not only the best time to ask but the best person to ask as well.  Deep down I didn't care but I really didn't want to have issues with this chick the whole time I'm staying here.  She was a lot younger then me and I should take the higher road then going back and forth with her.

I could tell JK was stunned by my question.  He stopped what he was doing and sat next to me at the kitchen island.  "Noona...I mean Bre.  Mi is sensitive and like any woman she feels you are infringing on her territory."

"Her territory?  They don't want her.  Its not like I seduced them, as a matter of fact Joon seduced me."  We both laughed.

"Doesn't it bother yall that she is so invested in being with the Hyung line?"