𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙤! 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙮𝙥𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩!

A tense silence was in place as the 'protective' butler stared down the strange group of individuals. 

"Excuse them Klahadore, these people are.." The sickly girl began before she was rudely cut off as the older male shifted his glasses once more.

"You don't need to tell me now. I will listen to your explanations later. For now, I'd like all of you to leave this area at once. Or do you people have something to say?" He calmly approached the group despite the cruel tint in his words.

"Yeah, we'd like a ship see-" Luffy replied before the butler once again rudely cut another off.

"Definitely not!"

The black-haired boy slouched as his hopes were crushed, receiving a pat on the back from his sister who looked a little more than angry at this man's audacity.

"Usopp-kun!" Klahadore yelled out to the long-nosed man who was sneakily hiding upside down on the large tree, knowing he had been caught.

"Oops!" 

"I hear rumours about you all the time, you're pretty famous in the village, aren't you?" The butler exposed as Usopp began to climb upright onto one of the branches.

"Really?" Usopp chuckled innocently as Kaya stared down in worry.

"So, you have faced all kinds of danger before? That's really something at such a young age."

"You may address me as Captain Usopp. That will help spread my name around." The teen fell into an arrogant persona, leaning against the tree.

"Captain, eh...?" Klahadore mockingly chuckled as he lifted his glasses up and down once more, a habit he didn't seem to break, "I've even heard stories about your father."

The topic seemed to agitate Usopp and he clenched his teeth, "What?"

Taking a look at the troubled Usopp and then to her cocky butler, Kaya felt the need to defend her friend. "Khlahadore, cease this at once!"

"You are the son of a low-class pirate!" He demeaned the boy and unknowingly insulting two others present, "Although anything you do won't be much of a surprise, but would you stop pestering our ojousama."

Ojousama = The title for the daughter of a high-class family.

"You called my father a low-class?" Usopp was able to mutter out despite his anger, giving the male below him a deathly glare.

"You come from a totally different world from our ojousama. Do you want money? How much do you want?" 

Both parties seemed to be stirring with anger at that point, but apparently not as much as Kaya was as she leaned half her body out the window, "That's enough, Klahadore! Apologize to Usopp-san at once!"

"Hey, Kaya, that's dangerous." Usopp alerted the girl who didn't seem to care at the moment.

"Why should I apologize to such a barbaric man, ojousama?" Klahadore questioned as he fell into his habit once more, "I am only speaking the truth. I do sympathize with you, you must be filled with hatred. Hatred for your idiotic father who abandoned you and your mother to look for treasures as a pirate!"

"Klahadore!" Kaya exclaimed as she had heard more than enough.

Usopp's eyebrows twitched as a vein bulged in his forehead, "You bastard, you'd better stop insulting my father!" With that final yell, Usopp leapt off the tall tree and shocked the blonde girl.

"Usopp-san!"

However, her troubles seemed to lighten as a hook clutched onto the branch he was previously standing on, giving the long-nosed boy a safer landing as he stared down the butler in front of him.