𝙕𝙤𝙧𝙤! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙣!

"The weather is so nice!" Luffy exclaimed childishly from the front of the boat.

"Yes, it certainly is. The sky is pure blue whilst the clouds are fluffy and white. It's the perfect day for eating strawberry cake." Elissa commented with a blissful expression, pulling a strawberry cake out of nowhere.

"Alright you two, if we maintain course we'll reach the marines bases island soon." Coby explained.

"My, my, you have some good navigation skills there Coby. It'll only be a matter of time before we reach our destination." The red-haired female praised.

"Of course! It's the most basic skill for a sailor!" Coby boasted, quickly becoming flustered at her compliment but then realized she wasn't even paying attention to him and was too busy eating her strawberry cake with the same blissful expression.

Luffy suddenly started laughing from where he sat at the front of the boat from God knows what, "You shouldn't be laughing Luffy-san! That's where he is being held...the infamous 'Pirate Hunter, Roronoa Zoro!" Coby exclaimed nervously.

"That guy we previously mentioned?" Elissa asked Coby to confirm her thoughts, turning her attention towards him as she sadly finished her strawberry cake.

"Don't worry Elissa-san, I'll give you more information on him." Coby 'reassured' her, "He pursues wanted men like a bloodthirsty animal and slices them up..people say he's a demonic beast disguised as a man!" Coby said already shaking with the mere thought of the pirate hunter with fear.

"He sounds like a decent individual." Elissa stated with her arms crossed nonchalantly, pulling out her logbook and wrote about their previous encounter with Coby and Alvida on how they beat her ass and how they escaped the marines.

"Shishishi, if that's what you say about him, then I definitely want him in my crew!" Luffy declared.

"What is wrong with you two!" Coby questioned loudly.

"We're here!" Luffy shouted as the trio docked their boat after a while of sailing on the sea.

"We should go and search for our future member as soon as possible." Elissa said in a strict tone, taking the role of the responsible one on this mission. 'Gently' grabbing their hands and walking, or more like dragging on Coby and Luffys part, she 'walked' with them towards the direction of the Marine base through the markets.

"Hey, Luffy-san, Elissa-san, please forget about getting him to join your crew." Coby pleaded meekly.

"We haven't even met him yet, now stop your squiggling. He may be a good guy, so don't be so judgmental."

"You know he was arrested because he's a demon!" Coby yelled at the siblings backs as Elissa let go of their hands.

"We'll need to purchase supplies for when we enter the Grand line, I'll go buy some." The female told Luffy seriously, ignoring Coby's nervous little comments.

"Yeah, make sure to get meat though!" Luffy demanded before reaching out to get a pear from a fruit stand and taking a bite from it

"Mmm... tasty!" Elissa tossed a coin to the store owner before going to scold Luffy, but before she could even talk he forced the fruit in her mouth.

"Here E! Try it" A dark aura protruded around her, smacking Luffy on the back of his head 'lightly' and making him instantly fall over. It only took him a few seconds to get back up acting like nothing happened causing Coby to sweat drop.

"I wonder if we could see Zoro inside the base..." Luffy thought out loud.

Immediately, everyone in the area besides the trio were shocked and silenced at the mention of Zoro's name. Once coming to their senses, they all began to run off and hide.