𝘼 𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚

Elissa's P.O.V

"I'm hungry...." Luffy whined childishly, leaning his upper half over the boat.

"We should be arriving soon." I informed Luffy who groaned in response.

"Do you even know where we're going?" Zoro asked deadpanning after realizing that we were just going along with the waves.

"Nope. Who was even navigating?" I questioned the two idiots who looked at me like I was stupid. I believe you know the results.

"But Zoro, aren't you a bounty hunter who wandered the high seas?" Luffy asked, his head still over the railing but now with a bump on his head.

"I have no memory of ever even calling myself a bounty hunter," Zoro said in bored tone "I set into the sea in search of a certain man but then couldn't get back to my village. I had no choice, so I just went after pirate ships to earn a living."

"Oh? So you're just lost." Luffy said bluntly making me smirk slightly.

"Don't put it like that!" Zoro yelled angry and embarrassed. I knew this trip to the next island would take a bit so I kicked back and laid on the seat.

"Wake me up if you need something. Only important things." I said strictly, emphasizing on important. The two just nodded quickly giving me a salute and 'Aye Sir!'

It didn't take me long to doze off as I listened to the sounds of the calm waves and basked sub the sunlight.
——————————

A little girl dressed in rags could be seen running through a small town called Rosemary Village. It's depicted as being a simple, tiny rural village filled with lush greenery and cute little homes.

 It's depicted as being a simple, tiny rural village filled with lush greenery and cute little homes

It was a peaceful place with many peaceful people. At least, that's what you would think when you first take a glance of the place. The darkness of the town was cleverly hidden by the sunshine and the 'innocent' villagers.

The island the town resided on wasn't very popular or large but were able to provide enough so the villagers were able to live comfortably. That came in luck to the villagers though as it was home to a demon. A monster. A being that shouldn't exist.

This so called 'monster' was actually a young girl, no one spoke of why they all antagonised her, choosing to keep their mouths shut as they were told to.

Though, the young girls ancestors actions and past were enough to make all the people isolate her. Honestly, it would be a dream to them if she dropped dead as they didn't want to be rumoured as the town with the red demon as the nearby islands that they chose to trade with would no longer provide for them.

The girl had large, bright, sea blue eyes and scarlet hair that flown through the air from the late night breeze. She was thin due to lack of nutrition and starvation. She sported a few scars on her knees and arms, and if you looked close enough, on her back too and under her feet as she didn't wear any shoes.