𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙣!

Buggy was still face down into the ground, the small tears in the corner of his eyes still visible.

"Hey," Nami looked up at Elissa who was pointing her thumb at the still form of Buggy. "You better drop that treasure and get out of here Nami."

"You don't want him coming after you again." Luffy warned as he pointed his finger towards her.

"No! Drop the money and go? No way, why should I leave my treasure behind!?" Nami snapped as both Luffy and Luffy stared at the orange-haired female confused as to why she acted as if the treasure was more important then her safety.

"I don't believe this is the time for foolish deci-" Elissa started as she was cut of by Buggy who was growling at Nami's response.

"Did you just say it's your treasure..!"

"That's right you heard me! I'm a thief who steals from pirates and I just stole a lot of treasure from a really annoying one! So this makes this my treasure now, understand!?" Nami clapped back, miraculously standing even further away from the pirates than before.

"Ahh, that makes sense." Luffy said as he put his fist against his palm, finally understanding the concept of thievery.

"That's pure nonsense! That's my treasure and just because you stole it from me doesn't make it yours! You dirty, little, sneaky thief!" Buggy shouted with a growl, appearing to have shark teeth. "Honestly, what did your parents teach you!"

Elissa snorted, as if this clown was any better.

Namis gaze hardened, "A criminal trying to lecture another criminal? Ridiculous!" Nami mocked.

"What's that!?" Buggy yelled back, slightly offended and turning even madder as the girl in front of him continued to challenge his non-existent patience.

"Whatever, the day I take a morality lesson from you is the day I stop being thief." Nami stuck her tongue at the clown in amusement.

"This situation is taking a bit of a turn.." The 'Pirate Mistress' spoke to Luffy, hinting that they may need to take action and protect the other female.

"I hope you're ready for the consequences! Now, here comes.." Buggy began, his voice dripping in anger as it became a harsh and low tone, "Chop-Chop.." Buggys head began to float upwards, his lower half that were behind Luffy and Elissa also jumped upwards, alerting the siblings. "FESTIVAL!"

Buggy's attack truly commenced once every part of his body looked as though it has been sliced and cut off into different parts in floating cylinder shapes. The attack surrounded both Nami and the siblings until the body parts surrounding Luffy and Elissa flew past them at a rapid speed towards the navigator as Buggy let out a clown-like laugh.

"I'd like to see you try and save your friend now, Gum-Gum, One-eye!"

Elissa and Luffy spun around to face the clown, both in fighting stances in preparation for another attack. "Dammit, he broke off into smaller pieces!"

"I'm pretty sure we can all see that Luffy!" Elissa yelled exasperated until she heard the noise of footsteps next to her only to find no one, looking down both Elissa and Luffy spotted Buggy's ugly feet (and ridiculous looking shoes) walking his way.

"What the-"

"Nami.." Buggy growled as he focused his attention only on her, "GIVE ME BACK MY TREASURE!" Nami ran away in the opposite direction of Luffy and Elissa as Buggy flew after her. Both Elissa and Luffy held back one of his feet, Elissa deciding to stomp on it and Luffy threw himself to the floor to grab it.

"No way!" Nami yelled out.

Luffy pulled Buggy's foot from the shoe as Elissa watched curiously. Was he planning some attack? Her question was answered when he started to tickle Buggy's foot making Elissa sweat drop at her captain's idiocy for what seemed like the hundredth time that week.