𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙧!

The breeze wafted past the crew along with the long-nosed man who has now been deemed the title of a liar. The sound of the ocean and the strain on the chords of Usopps slingshot was the only noise heard, paired with the occasional squawk of a bird that flew by as tension was high in the air. Usopp could not make up his mind on a decision such as this on the spot.

The trio in front of him seemed to intimidate him enough with their glares to the point that he released his slingshot as it made a 'boing!' noise. The stone ball that he was using as ammo fell to the ground along with Usopp himself, signifying a defeat as tears welled up in his eyes.

"As I thought, a true pirate's speech is much more intimidating. Incredible.." Usopp marvelled but with no trace of excitement, only the bitter sadness of self-deprecation.

Although, his statement seemed to have the opposite effect on the trio in front of him than it did to himself. Luffy looked up at Usopp with a seemingly proud smile as he turned to face Elissa and Zoro who mirrored his emotions. Together, they chorused in a booming laugh that confused the male above them.

"We just repeated what someone said once before," Elissa admitted causing Usopp to let out a noise of frazzlement.

"We borrowed those lines from a pirate we deeply respect, Shanks." Luffy followed up, causing Usopp to be even more shocked than confused.

"Sh-Shanks you say?! The red-haired Shanks, you know that great pirate?!" Usopp gasped as he further peered his head over the cliff.

"Yeah." Luffy replied casually.

"Yasopp, isn't it? Your father's name." Elissa recognised along with Luffy surprisingly.

This seemed to further catch Usopps attention as he faced them with a bright grin before falling face forward off the cliff in surprise and hit his head on some rocks. This seemed comical to Luffy as he looked at the long-nose with an amused smile.

"It's true that Yasopp is my dad's name...But how do you know that?" Usopp sat up like a shy schoolgirl as he looked at them with a frown.

"Apologies for interrupting Usopp, but may we have this talk over some food? You see my crew and I have been on a bit of a journey and would like to see if there are any dining establishments in town. Would you able to direct us towards one and join us if you like?" Elissa asked in what she thought was a friendly way but only seemed to scare the poor boy.

 Would you able to direct us towards one and join us if you like?" Elissa asked in what she thought was a friendly way but only seemed to scare the poor boy

"Ok! Whatever you say!" He shouted causing Zoro to snort.

Timeskip....

The Strawhats soon found themselves taken to a small restaurant named 'Meshi' by Usopp in the middle of a small town where the only grand thing was a mansion in the far distance that overlooked them.

The small group was quick to order an assortment of items from the menu such as the meat Luffy was eating animalistically, the rice Usopp was stuffing down his throat, a basket of apples, bread and cheese that were left practically untouched besides the half loaf Zoro had on his plate, the strawberry cake Elissa was eating with stars in her eyes and whatever Nami had eaten previously with decent manners.