𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙚!

"W-What!? The King of the Pirates?" Zoro cried out," Do you even know what that means?!"

"King of the Pirates is King of the Pirates! Are there any other meaning?" Luffy said giddily, giving a slight chuckle at the end.

The marines stood there astonished that Luffy was able to reflect the bullets without injury which the Captain narrowed his eyes at, making sure to keep an eye on all three of his opponents.

"I was shocked too!" Coby commented for some reason excitedly?

"That's my Luffy, never giving up until he achieves his goal of Pirate King which makes his goal... the One Piece." Elissa informed Zoro who was still astonished by the events. She leaned against Zoro's tied up side, smirking while the other two were grinning.

"Here's your treasure!" Luffy said to Zoro, shoving three swords in his face. "Which is yours? I couldn't tell, so I brought three of 'em."

"All three are mine," Zoro answered smoothly "I use Three-Sword Style." After he said that, they could tell Luffy was confused.

"You'll take 'em, right?" Once again offering the swords with his regular grin.

"If we fight this battle together now, you'll be seen as a government defying villain! Are you sure you could handle that?" Elissa faked a dramatic gasp.

"What are you, the devil's daughter!?" Zoro grinned.

Elissa remembered her adoptive father and immediately replied with a "Probably."

"Well, whatever, I'll be a pirate. As if I'm just gonna die here instead!" Zoro replied to Elissa and Luffy who have been waiting for that answer all day. This reply caused Luffy to let out a victorious grin and Elissa to give a devilish smirk, unsettling to marines further.

"Hurray! So you'll join my crew!?" Luffy exclaimed joyously.

"I knew it." Elissa muttered to herself proudly, slowly taking in the situation they were in.

"Okay! Now untie these stupid ropes already!" Zoro shouted at his now carefree, Captain.

"What...is he?" A marine soldier stuttered out, speechless and barely rendering what just happened.

"He flung the bullets back!" Another exclaimed sweating.

"He's no ordinary human, that Straw Hat...must've eaten one of those rumoured devil fruits!" Captain Morgan trailed also sweating from his conclusion.

"A Devil Fruit?!"

"The hidden treasures of the sea!?"

"The Demon-girl is not ordinary either...So she must really be the devil!" Captain Morgan exclaimed also realizing something else "That's probably why they call you 'Red, One-Eyed Demon!'" He yelled once again, sweating profusely now.

"Luffy, would you two hurry it up!?" Elissa shouted at Coby and Luffy who were desperately trying to untie the knots, which only resulted in them becoming tighter.

"No matter who they are, everyone who opposes me gets executed!" Captain Morgan yelled as he gained his confidence back, "If guns don't work, then chop them to death! I'll kill the girl myself!" He declared.

Still frightened, the soldiers charged towards the four, only two of them being able to notice the onslaught of weak marine soldiers headed their way. The marines soldiers were running even faster now, however, they were no match for Zoro or Elissa's speed.