𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨!

Dawn Island: Windmill Village

She trudged along the path in the small town, her soft footsteps echoing through the air. The smell of the salty air wafted through her nose from the nearby sea, scarlet locks flowing in the breeze causing her to smile. This was it. It's been a couple of months since she's set sail and seen him, it'll be wonderful to be around him once more.

Once she reached the docks, her head whipped left and right, trying to spot a certain someone. Speaking of the devil, another pair of footsteps was heard speeding towards her. Looking in the same direction the footsteps were heard from, Luffy's cheerful face emerged from the opposite side of the road she came from.

It was reassuring to see he hadn't changed a bit. She waved her gauntlet covered hand and called out to him calmly, "Luffy!"

"E!" He called back happily.

"Are you ready for the journey? I had already bid my farewells to everyone once again and I was still here before you. Is everything alright?"

"Sorry, shishishishi! Everything's fine!"

"Learn to be punctual sometimes.." She knocked on his head twice causing him to whine.

"I hope you've gotten strong because I've got to have the best people on my crew in order to be King of the Pirates!" He told her proudly.

"Of course, we'll find other people along our adventure. Anyways, let's move onto more important matters." Elissa continued to lecture him about the positions in the crew and the basic ones they would need such as a doctor, shipwright, chef, etc.

Surprised that Luffy was even listening (he wasn't but he can act like he does), they decided that it was obvious she'd be the first mate and possibly blacksmith if they don't recruit anyone with superior skills, which would be hard to find as she was quite good at what she does.

Luffy realizing that their conversation was 'boring' and 'taking too long', grabbed the red-heads arm and dragged them into the boat. She could only sigh in fondness as she gazed at the large body of water now in front of them.

"Let us commence our journey and accomplish our dreams." Elissa declared with a small grin.

"Yosh! Let's go!" He exclaimed with happiness, facing the ocean alongside the red-head.

Finally taking a proper seat on their mode of transport, Luffy looked into the bright blue sky which held white fluffy clouds.

"Sabo, watch me! I'm going out to sea now!" Luffy shouted to the sky with an innocent grin on his face which led her to also give a rare smile.

The rare mention of Sabo also caused Elissa to think about him. 'Sabo, are you watching us? I hope so. I hope you're happy and wish us, or rather me, luck on this journey with Luffy.' She sweatdropped at the thought.

They both faced the townspeople as they started saying their goodbyes. Simply waving a hand at them, she grabbed her logbook from seemingly out of nowhere and started writing about the start of their journey, ignoring the townspeople that looked at the girl strangely.

She placed her logbook away when Luffy began to row as she didn't want the seawater to splash on it. Taking the oars from the straw-hat boy, she began to row knowing that he liked the feeling of watching the sea up close as he went to sit at the front of the boat, facing the large ocean ahead as they headed off.

"What a nice day to set sail! What do you think?" He exclaimed after breathing in the scent of the salty air, the mood just had to be ruined as she felt a large presence beneath them as Elissa stopped rowing and scowled, causing Luffy to turn to her as a silent sign of asking what's wrong.