𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣!

His eyelids opened slowly as he was surprised to find a straw-hat wearing boy in his face.

"Who the hell are you? And weren't you gawking at me with that red-head a minute ago? You have too much free time." Zoro scoffed.

"She said that if I help you, you'll become part of our Nakama!" Luffy mentioned.

"What?" Zoro said rudely, trying to mask his surprise that the redhead would actually say that.

"We're looking for Nakama to join my pirate crew!" Luffy answered as if it were obvious, moving closer to Zoro who was already annoyed after talking to him for barely ten seconds.

"Like hell!" Zoro grumbled, "You want me to lower myself to the level of those villains? Fat chance."

"What's wrong with being a pirate?" Luffy asked dumbly.

"Pirates are scum. Who would want to be that?" Zoro remarked.

"Why would you care? You're already known as an evil bounty hunter." Luffy said with a smile despite his blunt words.

"I don't care what society thinks, I've never done anything I've regretted." Zoro then continued to smirk, "I'm going to survive...and accomplish my goal!"

"Oh...I see?" Luffy commented, still confused on the situation, "But we've already decided that you'll become our Nakama." Luffy states in a knowing tone.

"You didn't even ask!" Zoro protested, trying to recall any moment in time where he agreed to join a pirate crew.

"Elissa did and she said that you were going to agree!" Luffy attempted to remind him.

Zoro attempted to recall his memories from the previous day with the girl but couldn't conjure a single moment where he actually confirmed that he was going to join.

"What an asshole, curse that woman! I never said I was even thinking or going to join!" Zoro cursed as he tried to force his way through the ropes binding him.

Luffy being the nonchalant guy he is ignored Zoros tantrum and asked him, "You use a katana, right?"

Putting his show on pause, Zoro responded, "Yeah...but that guy's stupid son took everything I had."

"I'll go get it for you."

"What?" Zoro responded in disbelief.

Luffy only smiled his stupid grin in return, "But if you want your katana back, you'll have to be my Nakama."

"You're a dirty trickster!"

Luffy ran in a random direction, not caring for any directions.

"Is he going into the base all by himself?" Zoro questioned out loud until he realised something, "Y-You idiot! The base is over there! That's the wrong way!"

"GOMU-GOMU NO ROCKET!" Luffy shouted as he pulled his hand backwards and stretched his hand forward to grasp onto the base.

"What the hell...is he?" Zoro questioned shocked and wide-eyed.

Meanwhile, at the marine base...

Marine soldiers panted as they lifted something heavy up. It was a large statue made of stone, a statue of Captain Morgan.

"Ok, hold it there." The captain himself said, causing his soldiers to instantly tense and stop moving. The captain took a second to admire it with pride, "Stand it up in one pull." He ordered.

"Daddy! Why aren't you getting revenge for me!? That red-headed girl punched me!?" Helmeppo, Captain Morgan's son, complained like a child to the Captain, "Right in the face! Even you have never hit me!"