𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙘 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣! 𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙕𝙤𝙧𝙤 𝙑𝙎. 𝘼𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙩 𝘾𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙟𝙞!

3rd P.O.V

"I'm here to kick your ass just like I promised I would Buggy!" Luffy declared with that same devious grin, holding Buggy's detached hand in one of his own and holding the Mayor upright with the other. 

Buggy made noises of frustration as he attempted to pry his detached hand from Luffys stronger grip. Luffy finally letting go of his opponents hand, allowed Buggy to attach it back onto its body once it flied its way up to him.

"Damn you, Strawhat!" Buggy shouted out as he watched the smaller group in front of him with a snarl on his face. "How dare you! You can't just waltz up to me and treat me like this! I'M CAPTAIN BUGGY AND I WON'T STAND FOR IT!" Buggy yelled like an angry child. 

"Listen to me, all I want is the chart and the treasure and then I'm out of here, got it?" Nami informed the others as they ignored Buggy and his threat for a moment. 

"Yeah, I got it." Zoro answered back tiredly. 

Elissa took a glance at the mayor as she saw his choking form "Are you alright, Mr.Mayor?"

"Get out of here....Why'd you follow me..? You're outsiders. Leave this to me. This is my fight that I have to be the one to protect this town!" He rasped out, trying to control his breathing. He grabbed his wooden spear from the ground with determination "Buggy is my fight!"

Luffy and Elissa looked at each other for a moment when Luffy gives her a nod, confirming her thoughts on what Luffy wanted her to do. Elissa slammed her armored leg into the mayors chest, -slamming him into the wall- successfully knocking him out. 

Her actions shocked everyone, even Zoro for a second

Her actions shocked everyone, even Zoro for a second. Nami looked angrily at the other female, "What the hell did you do! Why'd you knock out the mayor!?"  

"Because that was the only option" Elissa replied while dusting the fake dirt off her hands. "That's not a bad idea. If the old man continued to fight he would've died." Zoro reminded Nami, "It's for the best."

"You didn't have to hit him! You could've found a more humane way to handle the situation!"

"Do you remember the first time you walked? No. So you weren't conscious of it. Then why did you walk? Everyone was born knowing how to walk. It's called instinct. Someday you will understand Nami." Elissa preached calmly making Nami groan "Sometimes you make no sense at all..."

"Here it goes..." Luffy said as he walked closer to Buggy and sucked in a long breath of air "BIG NOSEEEE!" This made all of Buggy's crew cry animatedly knowing Buggy's reaction towards that nick-name as Nami sweated viciously. 

"That's the worst thing you could've said to him!" Nami yelled out in panic as she held her head in her hands. 

"You damn, flashy idiot...I won't stand for this, take aim and fire the buggy ball!" He ordered furiously, eyes filled with utter rage.