𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙐𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙥!

The sun began to rize in the horizon, revealing the fluffy white clouds in the sky and shedding light into a small village in the East Blue. Smoke was rising from chimneys as breakfast was being made, the birds chriped as it was completely silent and peaceful.

"Sound the alarm! They're here! They're here and they're gonna' kill us all! Oh no!"

Or not.

A brown skinned male rushed through the village, disturbing what peace they had. His yellow satchel and olive green plaid bandana waved in the air as he ran.

"Pirates! Pirates! Pirates are attacking! RUNN! Eveyrbody run for your lives! Pirates! Pirates! Everybody run! Pirates are attacking!" The male with medium-length black woolly hair, prominent lips and a long nose yelled out in what looked to be fright as he ran through the village. He wore a blue and white striped armband on his left arm, along with brown overalls paired with a white sash and no shirt underneath.

Meanwhile in the ocean, not too far from our previous location...

Two small ships sailed the ocean, one with their sails as Buggy's flag and the other a plain white. "There's a low probibility of us making it to the Grand Line in this condition without the necessary goods." Elissa stated firmly.

"I totally agree! There's no way." Nami agreed, earning looks from the two boys.

"You're right, we're gonna' need a whole lot more meat." Luffy grumbled, eating the core of his apple that he was previously munching on, "Eating fruit everyday is for the birds!"

"Correct, we'll need some strawberry cake."

"You're both right, but we'll also need some booze." Zoro added, earning him an apple to the head which bounced off and was grabbed by Luffy before it fell into the ocean. Nami glared specifically at Elissa for a moment and scolded her, "I thought you said we need important things!"

"Strawberry-cake was on the top of my list.." Elissa admitted with a mumble, causing Zoro to chuckle a bit at something he thought of. "-And could you tell us what's so funny moss-head?"

"Nothing..Shortcake.." Zoro teased.

"Shut your mouth, you drunk!"

"How about you all shut up you boneheads!" Nami exclaimed, getting tired of the banter when more prominent things were to be discussed. Elissa coughed awkwardly, "My apologies.."

"Anyways, that's not what I mean. The Grandline's a dangerous place. We'll need more than beer, meat and cake to survive there! Not to mention that place is crawling with pirates who are ALSO in search of the One Piece, and they all have ships that are way better than this!"

"-And we don't have a crew." Luffy included.

"Well, not a large one yet at least." Elissa followed up.

"We don't have a crew, we don't have any equipment, or even a real ship for that matter!" Nami lectured.

"When you put in that perspective, I suppose we are in desperate need of members and supplies.." Elissa commented.

"There is no way we'll ever make it like this!"

"We need a cook, and maybe a musician to keep us entertained!" Luffy 'smartly' thought as he bit into his apple.

"A musician?" Zoro laugh boomed at the black haired boy's priorities in crew memebers.

"So stupid." Both Nami and Elissa deadpanned at the idiotic boys.

"A little to the south of here is an island with some settlements on it, and it looks like we'll be able to get a ship and some of the supplies we need there." Nami assessed a map.