𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣! 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙝𝙟𝙞 𝙑𝙎. 𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙪!

3rd P.O.V

The cannon had fired as a large chunk of the town was destroyed. Again. Quickly escaping the crossfire, Elissa grabbed Luffy's cage as she supported a hurt Zoro. 

"You okay Zoro? How bad are you injured" Luffy asks as Elissa worriedly looks at him to see the damage done by the clown-captain.

"Just shut-up and don't worry about how I'm doing! We need to concentrate if we're gonna' get out of this!" Zoro snapped, sweating as he looked over their situation.

He attempted to stand on his own but Elissa held him in a tight hold as he struggled to get loose."You're carrying enough weight as it is, just let me stand on my own!" 

Looking at the slight determination in his eyes, she let him go, still carefully watching him and his wound. 

"Who is...this guy?" Nami asked as she landed on the roof they were carefully standing on.

Zoro panted tiredly as he grumbled out "Hey Luffy...Who's the new girl?"

"Oh right, she's our new navigator" Luffy explained to Zoro and Elissa.

All of a sudden, Zoro's wound started squirting [;)] blood. "I'm not so sure about that, but who are you guys anyway?" Nami asked for reassurance on who they are.

Zoro snatched Luffy's cage out of her hands, his wound squirting blood from the extra weight. Nami watched in shock as Elissa got ready to scream at her wounded crew-mate.

"I guess even a lowly pirate, could rescue a friend" Nami said as she turned to face the other way, walking away. 

"Zoro! You buffoon! I told you that you could walk on your own! Not carry a stone cage that probably weighs more then you and I combined!" Elissa exclaimed, worried for the moss-head.

"Shut up, or you'll be in the way!" Zoro shouted, predicting a fight might occur, he held the cage tightly in his hands, attempting not to drop his Captain. He knew the red-head was a skilled fighter so he left the job of protecting them to her.

Meanwhile....

"Those four think they can mock me! Screw that! I consider this act of aggression..... a deceleration of war" Buggy said ominously.

"There you are Mohji...."

 A loud thud was heard as the growl of a lion swept through the wind,"I hope you don't mind if I take the pirate hunters head" A rather squeaky male voice spoke.

Buggy chuckled as he replied "Be my guest."

Back to the Trio...

Zoro dragged Luffy's cage with all his remaining power as he grunted every now and then. Elissa having enough of his stubbornness, easily grabbed the cage earning a yell from Zoro. Ignoring his tantrum, she pulled the cage as she walked earning a sigh from Zoro as he eventually caught up to her.

She stopped when she realized Zoro needed to catch his breath and noticed that he was heavily bleeding. They stopped in front of a Pet Shop, standing there for a moment till she realizd Zoro was about to faint. 

"Zoro!" Elissa yelled as she quickly grabbed onto him. Wrapping one of his arms around her shoulder she looked up when she felt a presence. Luffy had also looked over to see a rather derpy looking dog. 

"What's with this dog?" Zoro questioned.

"Doggy!" Luffy said excitedly as he rolled his cage towards the animal.

The two other males looked over only to sweat drop at her expression.