𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙑𝙎. 𝙍𝙚𝙙-𝙉𝙤𝙨𝙚

"Now! Light the fuse Nami!" Captain-Buggy said in glee.

Nami had a cold sweat run down her face as she felt even more pressured to make a decision, as the crew continued to chant 'Fire! Fire! Fire!'

Luffy calmly watched not making any movement, waiting for her decision.

"Hey! You're not wimping out on me! Are you!?" Buggy impatiently said.

Nami made no movement but her hands shook as she held the match-box. "Whats the matter? You're hands are shaking." Luffy commented with a smile that seemed to be mocking her.

"That's what happens when you take on pirates with half-assed resolve." He continued to lecture.

"Resolve?! To do what?" Nami asked "To kill someone over nothing!? Is that a pirates resolve!?"

"No. You gotta be willing to risk your own life." Luffy answered as Nami's face shadowed over.

She made no movement but was surprised when a 'fellow crew-mate' snatched the matchbox out of her grip.

"Here new chick, quit being such a tease and let me show you how to light the canon!" Nami turned her gaze to the man's evil grin, almost reaching the match-stick to the rope when she grabbed three stick-like poles she had hidden under her short skirt and had quickly put them together to become a long wooden pole.

She quickly hit the man on the head before it was able to light the canon as Luffy worriedly watched. Everything went silent as Buggy watched in outrage.

"M-My mistake sorry.." Nami almost helplessly said, her voice shaking in fear.

"Nami! WhAT's tHE MeAnInG oF ThiS OuTraGE!" Buggy angrily shouted.

"I'm sorry!" Nami quickly replied, blushing as she bowed.

"Whats wrong! Just shoot him already!" Buggy shouted, his temper getting the best of him.

"Huh? So now you've decided to save me?" Luffy said confused, sitting nonchalantly in his cage.

"Don't be so stupid!" The oranged haired female yelled, taking a defensive stance with her wooden staff shielded in front of her. "I'm not doing this for you, you idiot! I just don't wanna' lower myself to the level of these in-human pirates!"

"Ok. Thanks anyway." He replied.

"Pirates took the life of a person very dear to me! I'll never be one of them!" Nami said stubbornly, a cold sweat dripping down the side of her face as she faced the pirates around her.

"Oh, I see." Luffy said without any emotion as he then suddenly realized the 'Buggy Canon' was about to blow up in his face when her heard the sound of fizzing. "Ahhhh! Nami! The fuse!"

Nami quickly looked back at the canon in worry as Buggy went off, "So you think pirates are just in-human filth, is that right?" Buggy narrowed his eyes angrily "Get her men!"

The second he said go four of the pirates on his crew had pounced. All of them jumped in unison, their sword out as they were ready to throw down. They attacked her together, knocking the staff out of her hands as she barely evaded them and ran to defuse the fuse that was sizzling quickly.

"Water! Water! Water! Water! Water!" Luffy panickingly shouted, looking left to right as if a magic waterfall would appear.

She ran as quickly as she could, Luffy sat waiting in anticipation, as she grabbed the rope and held the fuse in her palms, pressing them together in a fist, as she scram out in pain as her hands burn. "Woah!" Luffy yelled out, realizing what she was doing.