𝘼 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥

3rd P.O.V

Nami smashed two rocks against one another in front of her lamp, which had caused a spark to catch onto the candle and bring light into the dark underground room which had revealed a large pile of treasure that made her giggle automatically when she saw its shine.

"Look at all this stuff! And every last bit of it is mine!" Nami greedily grabbed sparkling coins and jewelry from the large pile only to spot a bedazzled crown with many jewels, placing it on her head snugly as she took a second to admire herself...

"Look at all this stuff! And every last bit of it is mine!" Nami greedily grabbed sparkling coins and jewelry from the large pile only to spot a bedazzled crown with many jewels, placing it on her head snugly as she took a second to admire herself, only to be held with a sword against her neck as she was distracted.

"What do ya' think you're doing with our treasure?"

Nami stood up alarmed as the crown fell off her head.

'Oh crap, he woke up!' Nami panicked in her head. The large man stepped forward from the darkness and into the light as he stood there with a pink tint to his cheeks, presumably from alcohol. He was looking quite tired and wore a ridiculous outfit that put even buggy to shame.

"By order of Captain Buggy anyone who gets near the treasure will uh- " He groggily spoke until he shook the bottle in his hand "There should be..more in there.." He whined as he put the bottle to his eye to 'check' if he can scavenge any bit of alcohol that he could find in there.

Nami grinned deviously as she dropped to the ground on her knees with her hands covering her abdomen with a pained expression "Oh it hurts!"

"H-Hey you..alright?" The pirate peered down from his bottle to the attractive female in front of him stupidly.

"My chest is starting to hurt real bad!" She whimpered.

"What? Your chest-" He looked from her face then downwards to her larger than average chest until drool started to drip from his mouth.

Nami smirked victoriously as she stood up and pulled her attachable 3 part wooden pole and expertly connected them and knocked the guy unconscious with a hit straight on his head, knocking him flat on his back only to spot a few keys shimmering from around his neck. Though, the one that grabbed her attention the most was the shimmering golden key.

Using the 'special' key to unlock a treasure chest she had previously found, Nami opened it to find a certain map. "Yes! The chart of the Grandline!" She exclaimed excitedly.

In a different place in town....

Buggy grinded his teeth as he watched Zoro panting to get up as well as a smiling Luffy and smirking Elissa. Cabaji chuckled oMiNOusLy before he spoke, "I assure you, I don't need my captains help to finish you off."

"Enough. I'm tired of this." Zoro panted out heavily with sweat rolling down his neck.

Cabaji laughed mockingly "So, you've finally given up have you? I must say I was quite impressed that you lasted that long with such serious injuries."