𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧? 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙁𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣!

The mayor, Mohji, Cabaji and Zoro were still lying knocked out on the ground, quite pathetically.

"In all my life, I've never been as mad at someone as him! That bastard Shank stole countless riches from me. I don't know how you three are connected, but I can say whatever I want about him! I've earned that!" Buggy angrily sweated as he stared the two of them down as his mind flashed back to when he was younger.

"The North Pole!"

"South Pole!"

A young Shanks wearing a straw hat and a younger Buggy had each other in a tight grip with the others shirt. The other older pirates that were apart of the same crew on board were encouraging the childish argument, shouting cheers to settle the fight.

 The other older pirates that were apart of the same crew on board were encouraging the childish argument, shouting cheers to settle the fight

"That's what you say!" Buggy remarked.

"Right! And I'm gonna' keep saying it because I'm right, clown!" Shanks retorted, his grasp on Buggy's shirt became even tighter as the 'Clown' did so in return.

"Oh, you got guts!? I'm gonna' settle this once and for all!" Buggy declared.

"Go ahead and try!"

"Alright you bastard, I'm gonna' bust you up flashily!"

"Counter-attack!"

The crew had become even more rowdy, some even taking bets on who would win as the two wrestled over the pettiest of arguments, only to be stopped before the winner was decided as someone punched both of their heads, leaving steaming bumps and successfully quieting the audience.

"Knock it off!"

The two boys looked up only to reveal a young girl who was looking down at the two males with a glare in her eyes as they kneeled on the ground and clutched their heads. The girl had dark red hair, almost a maroon colour and slitted emerald green eyes that sent shivers down their spine, her fanged teeth almost sparkled in the sun as she practically hissed at them. She was very beautiful girl, yet she was also so cold.

Above her also stood the second in command of the crew, also staring down at them with veins bulging from his forehead. "Nobody but you two care which is colder, the North Pole or the South." The young girl scolded harshly as the crew began to laugh wildly as if this were the most hilarious thing they've ever heard.

"If you wanna' know so badly why don't you go on a boat and find out? Now cool it!" The vice captain also commented. In the middle of the crews laughing fit, the lookout in the crows nest yelled out to them in warning.

"Ship! Enemy ship to the North-North East!"

"Right! Get ready, time to fight!" The vice captain informed the crew in preparation for the incoming battle.

"Yes, sir!" They chanted in unison.

"Yes, I can't wait to plunder." Buggy hissed out excitedly as the other young girl smirked as well, holding a tight grip on the handle of her white wrapped blades.