𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚!

3rd P.O.V

Everything burnt to a crisp, the bright fire merrily danced along the building as everything went to shit. The bloody paws of ShuShu were littered on the ground leaving a bloody trail. ShuShu desperately barked in pain at the building he sat in front of, remembering all the good times he's had in there. 

'Hahahahahah! That tickles ShuShu!'

Coming back to reality from that memorable memory, ShuShu stares up in terror, not wanting to believe this has happened.

Elissa stood at a safe distance from him, giving him some space. The red-head stared at the paw prints littered on the ground in deep thought, 'He has a connection to it. It's his treasure, he's guarding it. His master left him with this shop and that's why he protects it' She recalled the words of the old man that had confronted them earlier.

ShuShu cried out in pain and misery, his only treasure burning down in front of his eyes.

In another part of the town....

The loud stomps of the Lion and Mohji were heard through the towns roads. 

"Dammit, I can't believe that annoying little dog bite me." Mohji snarled as he stared annoyingly at the small bite wound on his arm that was slightly bleeding.

The large lion held a packet of dog treats in his mouth. The sound of two feet being dropped onto the ground, one heavier than the other, made Mohji pause for a second, until he realized who it was he came to a complete stop.

"Wait! I thought I killed you both. What're you still doing alive?"

"I'm afraid I won't go down that easily, especially since you hurt one of my nakama." Elissa commented with crossed arms, her fists that were covered by gauntlets clenched.

"This time crush their heads into the ground Richie!" He jumped off the grey lions head as 'Richie' lifted one of his paws and obediently lunged towards the girl and boy.

"I'm not going to be defeated by a mere beast. This won't even take half of my power" Elissa snarkily commented then shouted out "Armour Change: Night wing!"

"While equipped, this armor grants me the ability to fly around for short distances. It also gifts me with increased offence capabilities" She commented as she also lunged at the other beast.

Everything stood quiet as Elissa, not even having to slice the lion, slammed the hilt of her sword on it's head, knocking it to the ground

Mohji stared in terror at the seemingly fragile girl took down the beast, but now she seemed as if she were the beast in this situation. His eyes flooded with tears as he cried out in shock, never has he been in a situation like this. 

The female with one eye sat on one knee next to the defeated Richie. "What are you!?" He yelled out to her.

"I ate the knight-knight fruit, but I'm not foolish enough to tell you everything about me." The red-head answered with her head facing the other direction, her face shadowed over, Luffy also stood beside her.