17 - F A N T A S I E S

Evangeline Carter

I was finally back at Hogwarts, unpacking all of my things. I spent New Year's with my mother, I told her all about my new classes and teachers, and she was extremely excited. She asked about Charlotte and Oliver whom she loves, I didn't dare tell her about my new Slytherin encounter.

After we came back from Malfoy Manor I discovered that no one found Bellatrix, they spent all their time only lurking around. Harry was extremely angry, and Ron had to calm him down.

I went straight to my second class which was Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall. I sat next to Luna who always smiled at me and was extremely kind.

I decided to skip Potions with Professor Slughorn today. I already have a headache and do not want to deal with Draco. At Malfoy Manor, he was being a complete asshole! I can't believe he would just let my friends be in danger like that. I always knew he disliked them, but that was far too much.

As much as I tried wiping him off from my mind, it was quite impossible. He said he missed me, did he mean that? I hate him, I hate the way he makes me feel. One minute I go from wanting to kill him and the next we're groping each other.

I couldn't stop thinking about the way he placed wet kisses on my neck. His hand fitted everywhere and he knew exactly how to please me. The way his lips trailed all over me felt amazing. The way he rubbed against me made me fall to my knees. Oh, what I would do to hear him whimper from the pleasure I give him. His deep, deep voice made me flutter.

I don't feel angry and I should be. Instead, I feel horny. Fuck you Draco. Just thinking about him grew a heartbeat in between my legs. I wanted him badly.

Books smacked in front of my desk interrupting my dirty thoughts, and I jumped. Was I having sex fantasies about Draco during class? This was not the right time. I look up and see Professor McGonagall giving me a serious look. Why do I always fantasize about Draco whenever she's around?

"Ms. Carter, I've been calling your name a dozen times now. Care to explain what Reparifarge does?" She asked and I gulped. How the bloody hell am I supposed to know? I was thinking about Draco, not her lecture.

"It undoes Transfigurations," Luna spoke up with a big smile on her face.

"That is correct. You're lucky for your partner or else I would have taken away points from Ravenclaw," Professor McGonagall said. I was relieved, thank goodness for Luna.

Lunch was dreadful, I remained quiet feeling ashamed of what had just happened in class. After what felt like tons of hours the bell rang for our third class and everyone stood up, including me. I pushed my way through the crowd and into the halls. As I was rushing I accidentally bumped into someone which made me stumble. As I was about to apologize they put their fingers under my chin, forcing me to look up.

"What's got you in a rush?" Draco asked. I took his hands off me and looked away. I turned around to keep walking but he grabbed me and pushed me into an empty classroom. He closed the door behind him and mumbled a spell under his breath. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I sat on a table and crossed my legs, remembering I had a skirt on. "You're going to be late for class," I said.

"I don't care about class, I care about you. Now tell me, what's wrong?" Draco said, this time with a more serious tone. He cares about me, does he mean that?

I felt myself begin to blush. Is it possible he's beginning to fall for me? No stop, Eva! He's a complete asshole, your friends could be dead right now because of him. He was going to let them die, he destroyed Ron's home. He doesn't care about anyone but himself.