10 - D A R E

Evangeline Carter

We joined in on the circle. A random Hufflepuff boy sat across from me and kept smiling at me. Malfoy harshly shoved the boy, "Move, I'm gonna sit there." The boy quickly obeyed and moved in fear.

"Okay, Eva. Truth or dare?" Char asks me.

"Um, dare," I said feeling bold.

"I dare you... to make out with Elliot." Elliot's face lightened up and he walked over to me. My eyes turned to Malfoy who looks like he's going to explode any second now.

"I-I don't want to." I stuttered.

"Rules are rules, you have to do it!" Shouted Seamus Finnigan.

"If she doesn't want to, it's fine." Said Elliot, smiling at me. I looked over at Malfoy again and he mouthed the words good girl.

It was my turn and I decided to choose Char and get her back. "Truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Dare," she said with a grin.

"I dare you to kiss Hermione."

Hermione's face got red, I could tell she was nervous. Char walked over to her and asked if she was comfortable doing it and Hermione nodded her head yes. Char cupped her face and gave her a soft kiss.

After many truths, dares and people making out, it was Pansy's turn. She's wearing a black dress that tightly hugged her figure. "Malfoy, I dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with me." She said with a smirk. He nodded and walked out to the exit with her. What the hell? After I refused to kiss Elliot he's still doing this? He better not do anything with her.

Minutes went by and everyone continued playing. They finally came in, Malfoy was adjusting his belt while Pansy wiped the side of her mouth. My heart dropped, I was sad and extremely angry at the same time. How could he?

It was Pansy's turn again. She looks around the circle trying to decide who to choose. After moments passed by, she finally spoke up. "Elliot, I dare you to kiss Eva."

"She already said she doesn't want to do it." Malfoy spat.

"Did she? I probably wasn't listening then"-

I interrupted her. "I'll do it."

Elliot's face rises. "Are you sure?" He questioned.

I nod my head yes. He walks over to me and places his hands on my jawline. Everyone in the circle has their attention on us, waiting for our next move. I look over at Char who looks extremely happy, her hands in the air while she's mouthing YES!

I then look at the person next to her, Oliver who's eating popcorn while watching us. He knows the tension going on in the room, fully aware of the drama. Where the bloody hell did he get popcorn from?

One last look over at Malfoy, he looks pissed. His jaw hardened and fists clenched. The next thing I knew, I was making out with Elliot, he pushed his tongue in my mouth surprising me, but I let him in. We stayed like this longer than we were supposed to and honestly, I was enjoying it.

After moments of making out with Elliot, I look over at Malfoy who's still angry. He mouthed the words, outside. Now. I obeyed and left the room of requirement. He followed and roughly grabbed onto my wrist. He has officially lost his crap. He speed walks into the halls, still holding onto me while I'm falling trying to keep up with him. "Malfoy, what are you doing?" I was careful with my words, making sure I didn't call him Draco because I know how mad he gets when I call him that. He stays silent, not even looking at me.