8 - H A L L W A Y

Evangeline Carter

After what happened yesterday I went straight to my dorm, too ashamed to face my friends. I skipped breakfast this morning and went straight to class.

"Ow, damn it!" I groaned, I turned the page too hard which harmed me.

"What the fuck is up with you?" Malfoy questioned.

"Nothing, it's just a stupid paper cut."

He looks around the class making sure no one is looking. He roughly grabs my hand and shoves my bloody finger in his mouth, now sucking on it. "There, stop fucking complaining." He spat.

I looked up at him with a confused look. "You're weird."

"Says the one walking around with a vibrator."

"I already threw it away."

"What a shame."

Before I can say anything a girl comes walking into class and heads straight to him. "Malfoy, I think I left my panties in your dorm last night." She groans as she twirls her hair. "Can I come back for it tonight?"

"Of course," he says and smirks at her. I can't believe him. The girl blushes and walks away.

"Seriously? After what happened last night you went and shagged a girl?" I questioned.

"Why don't you mind your business and shut up," he spat.

My face fell, I didn't know how to feel. My stomach hurt and I wanted to throw up. "That's not what you said yesterday when you were touching yourself to me." A sudden rise of confidence flows over me.

"Aww, does little Ravenclaw think something special happened? You're fucking boring. You're nothing but a toy I like to put my dick into," he spat. His words hurt me, again. It took all of my energy not to leave and cry, but I'm not going to give him the satisfaction.

I let out a small giggle, he looked at me confused. "You see you say all this tough stuff, but your size doesn't match up, you're even smaller than Elliot." I instantly regretted the words as soon as I said it. Malfoy has officially lost his shit.

He grabbed my arms not caring about who was watching and ignored Slughorn's yells. He took me to the hallways and roughly pushed me against the wall.

"Let go of me!" I yelled.

"Don't you ever, fucking disrespect me again," he growled.

"What are you gonna do about it? Jerk off to me again?"

"Don't tempt me, I'll do worse than that. I'll handcuff you and do unholy things to you until you're yelling in pain."

"I don't want you, leave me alone."

"You sure about that?" Then all of a sudden, he aggressively smashes his lips onto mine. I know this is wrong, but it feels so right. I can't help but kiss him back, our lips intervene together in perfect sync. It felt like the world was spinning around us, I didn't care who was watching, it felt like we were the only two people that mattered. His hands wandered all over my body, making me whimper.

He kissed me, over and over again. His touch felt like electricity all over my body. My heat began to throb, my mind was scrambled and my heart was fluttering. He tasted so good that my heart was pounding out of my chest. I've never been kissed like this before.

I allowed his tongue in my mouth and he roughly bit my bottom lip, almost too hard. He pressed his hips against mine and I allowed him in. My arms fly around his neck, and I start playing with his soft blonde hair. I back away from his lips to wipe the blood from his biting but he shoves my hand away, connecting our lips once again. I can feel his hard erection growing against me. My panties soaking wet underneath me.

I let out a small moan in his mouth as he pulled away and began placing wet kisses on my neck. He began sucking harshly which made me whimper. I grabbed onto his tie, pulling him closer to me even though there was no space left between us. I felt his tongue all over my neck, I moaned thinking about how it would feel between my legs.

After moments of kissing he pulls away. "Why'd you stop?" I questioned.

"I thought you said you didn't want me?" He spat, and with that, he started walking away, leaving me completely breathless.