4 - M O A N I N G EVA

Evangeline Carter

"I'm going to fucking kill you, Evangeline Carter!" Char says, trying to hold in a laugh.

"You are so welcome for leaving you and Hermione alone," I added repeating the same words she previously said to me. "Come on, tell us what happened."

"Nothing interesting. We just talked the whole night."

"Bloody hell, the whole night!?" Interrupts Oliver. "How can someone handle you a whole night!"

"Shut up." Char rolls her eyes. "Oh my god, Eva! Potions started 3 minutes ago, why aren't you on your way?"

"Eh, it's fine. I can be late once in a while."

"Who are you and what have you done to Eva?" Says Oliver with a shocked look on his face.

"Three minutes late to class, wow Eva you're such a rebel." Says Char laughing.

"Okay, I'm leaving now," I say, shoving one last cookie in my mouth. "I'll see you guys later!"

I walk out of the great hall and on my way to class. I noticed how many boys kept staring at me this year, I'm not used to this kind of attention. Pathetic, I thought. Last year they didn't even know I existed and now just because I lost weight they're into me. How messed up is that?

Before I enter potions I see Elliot walking up to me with two cups of coffee in his hands. "Hello Eva, I've been looking for you. Coffee?" He says while handing me one over.

"Thank you, Elliot, you're so sweet. I should probably get to class though."

"Don't let me stop you, but wait- Do you maybe want to have a picnic with me this weekend?"

"Of course, I'd love to." I blushed. I can't believe Elliot Davis wants to have a picnic with me, I've dreamt about this for years now. He's the complete opposite of Malfoy. He's kind, sweet, thoughtful, and overall just a great person.

I arrived at potions and everyone turned their heads to me. "Hello Ms. Carter, care to explain why you're late?" Says Professor Slughorn.

"I'm sorry Professor but"- He interrupts me.

"It's fine, just get to your seat." I happily walk over to my seat and see him already there with an annoyed look on his face.

"How's it feel to be the teacher's pet?" He scoffed.

"It feels great actually. Why don't you shut up and go shag another girl since that's all you're good for," I said.

"What the fuck is your problem? Every girl here is dying to get on their knees for me, why don't you?

"Well let's see, first of all, you're rude"-

"Being nice is boring." He interrupted.

"Second of all, you're a man whore."

"What, you expect me to be a fucking virgin for the rest of my life like you?"

"And third of all you're spoiled."

"Spoiled?" He questioned.

"Yes, spoiled! You hardly know anything about hard work, you never have to wait in line, you buy anything you want anytime, your house is like a hotel and you have all these people working for you. I bet you don't even know their names."

"I do know their names."

"Okay, name one."

He hesitated. "Bob."

"You literally just made that up."

"Can't someone just fuck you already so you're not always so tensed up?"

"Yeah, I'm hoping Elliot does soon." I don't know why I said that, it sort of just slipped out of me. Although I'm not going to lie, it's true.

His face turned angry, he looked at me as if he wanted to kill me. Is he jealous of Elliot? Professor Slughorn dismisses the class early and I walk down the hall, constantly looking behind me hoping someone doesn't harass me. Unfortunately, I feel someone's hands grab onto my arms and pull me into a storage closet.

I was expecting it to be Elliot, but I widened my eyes to see that it was Malfoy. "What are you doing, get off of me!" I spit on him.

He slowly wipes the spit off of his face and grabs onto me tighter. "How dare you, disrespect your superiors." He tilts his head, giving me a smirk.

"What do you want from me?" I ask.

"You," he says smoothly.

"So what, you think bringing me to this closet, giving me that look, would make me want to get on my knees for you?" I scoffed.

"Yeah, that's usually how it works."

"Well, it's not going to work for me." It took all of me but I eventually shoved him off and left the room.

After that, I went to the abandoned bathroom to get some privacy. I couldn't stop thinking about Malfoy. The way he held onto me, and the way he looked at me made my panties soaking wet. I hated the effect he had on me, I felt a heartbeat grow underneath my skirt, and I tried to squeeze my thighs hoping it'd go away, but it didn't.

I quickly went into a stall and pulled down my underwear. My fingers went inside my heat, giving myself pleasure while thinking about him. There's nothing I wanted more than to get on my knees for him and hear him groan my name from the pleasure I give him. But no, many girls have done that for him and I refuse to be one of them.

Suddenly the door to my stall opens, fuck. It was him, and boy did he look fine.

I quickly took my fingers out and got up, pulling my skirt down. "GET OUT YOU IDIOT!" I yelled, turning red from embarrassment, I wasn't even finished.

He chuckled, "I thought I heard odd noises, I just had to come check." He quickly grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall. The stall was so small, hardly any room for the both of us. "Thinking about me while touching yourself, are you now?"

"You wish."

He grabs onto my face and shoves his thumb inside my mouth. "Suck it."

I tried to resist, but the throbbing heartbeat still in my heat didn't help. I sucked into his thumb, moving my face up and down while looking up at him.

"Wanna do that to my dick?"

I was extremely turned on, I'd do anything at this point. Our faces were close to each other, our lips hungry for one another. He was leaning in, but our heated moment was interrupted by Char, who barged into the bathroom.

"Eva, are you in here? The game is about to start! Are you constipated again?"

I widened my eyes in embarrassment. Goddamn it Charlotte. This cannot be happening right now. I quickly got out of the stall, now facing her. "What are you talking about? I've never been"-

"Yeah, whatever, come on Madame Hooch is going to kill me if I'm late on the first game." Char dragged me away, and I looked back hoping Malfoy didn't hear that.