21 - L U S T P O T I O N

Draco Malfoy

As soon as I heard Eva's voice I instantly pushed whoever was on top of me and took off the blindfold. "Get the fuck off of me!" I ran to the window to open the curtains and the moonlight hit the room.

As soon as I saw her face I immediately recognized her. Pansy fucking Parkinson. She was still struggling to get up. "Ow! Draco, that hurt." She got up and walked closer to me while biting her lip.

"Stay the fuck away from me, what the hell is wrong with you." I spat.

"Why? We used to do this all the time, what's changed? Look at how hard your dick is for me." She smirked. "I miss you, daddy, remember how much you liked me calling you that?"

"You're fucking insane."

"For you maybe. I know you care about me Draco."

"I don't fucking care about you, I never have and I never will."I picked up her clothes grabbed her by the arm and to the door. "Get the fuck out! I'm not fucking playing with you Parkinson." I opened the door and pushed her out. I saw Eva still standing there with a terrified expression.

Pansy smiled at Eva and began getting closer to her until I blocked her, standing in between them. "Get in Eva." She quickly obeyed and went inside. I followed her and shut the door.

Fuck. What the fuck do I even say?

Evangeline Carter

I was terrified.

When I knocked on Draco's door I then heard loud yells from him to Pansy. What did she do to him? Did she hurt him? I sat on the bed and he remained standing. There was a long silence in the room. He looked guilty. I wanted him to speak up. I didn't know what to say.

"Listen, nothing happened between me and her." He said. "I mean, something did happen but I didn't know it was her. I barely touched her she was all over me I swear I thought it was you she must have fucked with my light switch it was all dark and"-

"It's fine." I interrupted him. "You don't have to explain yourself. I believe you."

He looked more calm and relieved. There was then a noise coming from my stomach, it was rumbling. Not the time stomach, read the room!

"Are you hungry?" He asked. I shook my head. "Do I look like an idiot?" I tilted my head. "Don't answer that question. I'll be back." He left the room and a couple of minutes later he returned with a burrito, some cookies, and a cup of water. "You need to eat."

"I'm not hungry," I said.

He proceeded to sit next to me. "I thought you said you were better?" He asked.

"I am, it's just that I don't feel like eating today."

"Well, I don't care. Eat. Now." He demanded. "Besides, I told Blaise you were hungry so he happily made you a burrito. Imagine how sad he'll be if he finds it in the trash."

"Okay, fine!" I forced myself to eat it but every time I took a bite my whole body instantly wanted to reject it.

"Have a cookie."

I usually eat cookies almost every day. However, only looking at it right now made me want to vomit. "I don't like cookies."

"And I'm a Gryffindor, I guess that makes us two liars." I took a small bite from the cookie. "Now, have some water."

"Geez, okay dad." He took the cup and gently placed it against my lips, making me take a sip.

"Don't you feel better?" He asked. As much as I hated to admit it, I did. I nodded my head. "See what happens when you listen to me?"