The scum system- Side Story 2

After system 0 left the black space, he returned to the world of the systems. A place that housed all the millions of systems broken up into different countries like in any good world.

The prime council with all 22 systems along with the grand system lived in the core of this world called the prime country, overseeing the rest of the world.

It was also called the capital and in the middle of said capital was a gigantic palace high above everything else with stairs that looked like it reached to heaven.

System 0 transformed into his human form, a tall, handsome male with black hair and piercing golden eyes that could not deter from his slightly curved lips, seemingly mocking everyone but which also gave him an aloof and dazzling vibe.

With his slender legs, he casually strolled up the stairs not bothered by its length. The blue, sunny sky and the little breeze made him even more charming to the point it almost glorified his casual walk up to the heavenly palace.

System 0 was really beloved and endorsed by the universe. As he reached the gates of the palace, only a fingertip of his was necessary to make the heavy iron gates open before him and let him enter.

Through the glorious halls of the palace, system 0 walked until he stood before another heavy and grand door. With a sigh, system 0 pushed the doors open and approached the glass vitrine in the middle of the hall on a pedestal.

Laid inside the vitrine was a tender youth with beautiful features and a face that seemed easy to tease. System 0 trailed the glass along the outlines of the male laying like a dead snow white and his face showed a sad yet gentle smile.

"Soon, when you wake up again, I'll come back until then I'll live in the new world. So hurry up and come back to me."

System 0 remained for a while before he got up and left. On his way across the capital, another male with eccentric features and fashion style ran up to system 0.

"Hey 0, hey, hey, you went to see OC again? How long will he be in the slumber? Ah, poor your maiden heart, you haven't feasted on him enough yet and now he-"

Zero grabbed the eccentric male's cheeks and pressed them together with his mocking smile trademark he said, "You want me to send you to specimen#340271's world? You want to become a ***? Tell me, Light."

"Ahahaha, I'm sorry, sorry? Don't be mad, don't be," Light rubbed his cheeks and cheerfully followed Zero, "What you gonna do now? What you gonna do?"

"I'll go to my host's world, this poor author can't live without his dedicated and amazing system sigh," even though Zero said this, he was smiling mockingly.

"Im soooo jealous! Frozen Milk sounds like so much fun! Jealous, jealous!"

"Ok, shut up. I'm leaving now," with that Zero's body disappeared and

BING

"Host, system's back, you missed me?"

"FUCK!" Frozen Milk cursed and quickly scrambled himself together laying sprawled on the bathroom floor.

His system snickered before bursting into laughter, "Host never fails to entertain system."

"Shut the fuck up! Go away! Shoo! Shoo! What did you come back for? I thought you leaving would be forever! The damn amazing freedom I felt not having to share my mind with you crooked thing!" Frozen Milk put on his clothes and leapt silently in the majestic bathroom.

He finally, finally thought he was like a bird, a beautiful eagle soaring in the sky, free from the fangs of vicious hunters who wanted to rip off every feather of his.