Fellow fallen brothers

Frozen Milk wandered around the room. His heart hurt when he saw his characters laying on the beds, still unconscious.

The doctors were able to treat everyone, and Frozen Milk's wounds were also taken care of, however, when he asked them about the black threads, they said they had no idea what he was talking about. There was no trace of it in his body anymore or perhaps he had simply hallucinated them.

A knock on the door brought Frozen Milk back to reality. Oppoa stood there at the door frame, bright and like a child,

"I'm Oppoa! His Highness wants to see you. You're better now?"

"Yes, yes I am," Frozen Milk stared at the back of Oppoa as he followed him. He sighed and felt bad for Oppoa.

Frozen Milk really should've given his characters proper names. Even as the story changed and new characters popped up, they still followed Frozen Milk's law of naming.

This was seriously a headache. Plot have some mercy and give the characters proper names! Although for them, this might just be what normal was.

Oppoa led Frozen Milk to Vil's chamber and Frozen Milk felt the discomfort clinging onto his body.

Vil's room was large like a king's suite. Frozen Milk didn't even need to gape anymore. Alright, alright. The villain was a rich boy. Fine.

Vil sat on a sofa and motioned Frozen Milk to the spot next to him. Alarm bells went off in Frozen Milk's mind. There was no way he was going to get closer to Vil than two metres. He had to keep his distance from that pervert.

Frozen Milk could still sense the burning feeling of Vil's lips and his tongue in his mouth. He had nightmares when he slept!

"I'll take my leave," Oppoa grinned and left.

Frozen Milk sat on the opposite sofa of Vil. Vil narrowed his eyes. Even though Frozen Milk already saw Vil's rather domestic side, Frozen Milk still felt intimidated.

He couldn't stand the tension and asked, "So, why did you call me?"

"Why did you refuse me?"

"I never did."

"Then sit next to me."

"I prefer it here."

"I see," Vil stood up and sat next to Frozen Milk.

Frozen Milk would've wanted to do something unbelievably outrageous but the trauma of death- various deaths- still lingered and he didn't want to court it again.

Frozen Milk brushed it off and tried not to think about the closeness and Vil's breath basically wetting his neck every second. Frozen Milk also refused to look at 'that' in order not to be shocked by something that appeared as a rock.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Frozen Milk avoided eye contact.

"Shouldn't it be you who wanted to talk to me? Or else you wouldn't have done all that," Vil's deep voice hit Frozen Milk in a nice place.

"Don't misunderstand!" Frozen Milk couldn't even begin to fathom what disillusioned thoughts his villain harboured.

Done all that? Done all what? What? What fucking perverted and inappropriate thoughts run through your head?

But Frozen Milk had to recollect himself. The villain was right, he was here to ask Vil for a favour.

"Well, I- "

BAM

The door was kicked open and Oppoa came in with tea.

"Here you go!" he seemed pretty proud of himself as he put the tea on the table and poured Frozen Milk some.