Together we march, together we... HATE!

It was a bloody sight. Hansel and Gretel's bread crumbs path could never match this disaster of having soldiers littered everywhere, bruised and hurt. The evil witch eating children could never match the evil kidnapper taking away the beauty. This was not a twisted cannibalistic story.

Maybe it was just as equally worse.

Frozen Milk didn't dare to turn around and just watched without having his legs moving. Prota carried him while skillfully evading the soldiers flying through the air.

Frozen Milk could understand Vil's anger but Oppoa... this crazy fighting maniac was just treating the soldiers as little toys he didn't want to have and threw a fit... with a way too excited smile.

Frozen Milk didn't know where he went wrong creating this character. However, thinking about it, every character he created had a loose screw.

So loose, once it fell out everything would fall apart and become a clockwork to patch everyone's different parts together. Frozen Milk just for a second imagined the sight and protectively held his most precious place. If he was able to change his small wiener into a-

Prota abruptly stopped and Frozen Milk was thrown out of his daydream he could never return to. It was fine. Frozen Milk didn't have feelings anyway, everyone could just step on him as they please. Frozen Milk sulked but this wasn't the time!

Holbe was taken away but someone in the castle and the soldiers were acting hostile towards them. Frozen Milk needed to get back onto the track and figure out what was happening. Who could be it that had a grudge against Vil? Or Holbe?

Frozen Milk stared at Vil's back. Was it the old king? He figured out Holbe's identity as the holy knight's captain and wanted to enslave her like all the other water people?

Frozen Milk motioned Prota to get closer to Vil. Prota wasn't pleased about it but still obeyed. Once they caught up to Vil, Frozen Milk asked, "Your father-"

"It's not him," Vil interrupted, knowing what Frozen Milk hinted on, "He's not in the castle."

"What?" Frozen Milk was stupefied.

The old king wasn't in his own house? That old geezer shouldn't even be able to walk and he still didn't rest at home!

"He's somewhere else," Vil didn't glance at Frozen Milk but his expression was complicated.

Frozen Milk was even more confused. He even had the system to help him remember the plot but he definitely would've never created anything overly complicated. Political power? Schemes? Intrigues?

As if Frozen Milk knew about it! His brain cells were non-existent and his abilities as a writer were cursed and loathed by everyone, so where the hell would there be deep and meaningful problems in this shitty story?

Frozen Milk was a simple writer. Even if he wanted, a plot with multiple layers and fully fleshed out wasn't his forte and would only end up as a laughing stock and wannabe attempt.

The plot resurfaced and Frozen Milk recounted what happened. The old king lived in the castle and because he didn't want Vil to figure out the secrets of holding water people hostage, he sent Vil to live in his own mansion. Thus Vil became strong and brutal as he thought his father deemed him as incapable and unworthy.

The other reason was because his useless father sent poor young Vil without any soldiers or help to live alone in the mansion. Of course, Vil would end up as an assassination target. So, in order to save his own life, Vil had to grow stronger and find loyal people willing to stay by his side.

Therefore, Vil developed an indifference towards the throne. His father didn't revoke his right to become the next king but also did nothing to help him. Vil thought since he was the sole blood child of his father that his old man had no other choice but to choose him.