The awareness of fictional characters

A tremendously beautiful moment took place and seemed to have halted it for an eternity.

Until Frozen Milk heard a bing. His despicable system wanted to ruin this pure and wonderful moment.

"But Host-"

"Shut up."

"Host."

"Shut up.

"Host..." the mechanical voice wailed and Frozen Milk was shocked frozen, "...What do you want?"

"System also wants to join in on the wannabe climax."

"What are you calling a wannabe, you wannabe system?"

The system stayed silent. Frozen Milk didn't think it was so easy to defeat his system.

"Alright host," system's voice finally sounded, full of contempt and aggrieve.

Of course not, of course, his system wouldn't take it lying down, "Host don't forget you're also in a book. System can be a creator too, System can interfere and change everything. Does host want to test his system?"

Frozen Milk shook his head in an instant,"Of course not, gracious system!"

"Hmpf, that's more like it," with that his petty system disappeared and Frozen Milk waited for a few seconds but was relieved when it seemed like his system left him alone. Maybe bullying Glimpse Water's system.

Frozen Milk looked at the people before him and embarrassed cleared his throat, "So you all really don't mind? I mean at this point shouldn't you be questioning yourself?"

"What would be the point of it?'' it was Vil who spoke those wise words, ''Dramatising our existence when we can just continue enjoying our lives? Just like how we will enjoy ourselves tonight, my Lord. Or rather me enjoying you to the fullest."

Frozen Milk at first wanted to praise his villain but then Vil just had to throw this remark around that none of the rotten females will ever, ever get to say they were smooth! Because they weren't smooth! What was smooth?

Frozen Milk smoothly moving away from everyone not noticing! That's what's called smooth, ok? And not your desperate attempt to sneakily throw in a perverted comment!

No one was going to enjoy Frozen Milk! No one! Frozen Milk couldn't even enjoy himself so why would they? Why did such a serious climax turn into such a lustful harem again? Another climax, the second one was thrown into pure chaos again. Anti-climatic. Boring and unbefitting.

Hey, hey can we get a proper climax for once?

"Host like system said before," here the system was again after having read Frozen Milk's mind, "The true real climax might be your characters deciding who you'll end up with."

"Oh... No!" Frozen Milk totally forgot he was still stuck in his harem.

Really? Really? Would they really go so far? Frozen Milk glanced at his characters briefly as they somehow started bickering again.

Frozen Milk's saliva turned to fucking stone in his throat and no matter how much he tried to gulp, choking himself was the only possibility.

Fuck.

"Everyone, what are you doing?" Frozen Milk was exasperated. C'mon can you at least try to come over as serious? Act, act, act! Look at the audience watching you!

"Frozen Milk, who's your favourite out of us?"

Oh, no no, no, no, noooo, NO!

Frozen Milk was ready to dash away but then was instantly caught.