Am I being good?

"No need to look so anxious, idiot," Glimpse Water spat insults at Frozen Milk like it was nothing,

"I won't do anything."

"So you'll just give up trying to rule the world?"

"Hey! You were the one who wrote me this character setting! It's your fault!"

Frozen Milk couldn't retort to this.

"I have one condition though," Glimpse Water looked a bit abashed, he threw the apple in the bin and scratched his head.

"What is it?"

"Let... Let me st-" Glimpse Water coughed, "I mean, lemme stay with you."

Glimpse Water said it really fast but Frozen Milk still caught it. He mentally prepared himself. It was time now. It was time for the father-son speech. This was serious. He couldn't screw it up.

He never had parents, so Frozen Milk didn't know what to exactly do but he was an author. So, he should use his author imagination. It should be alright.

"Glimpse Water," he started but was cut off by Glimpse Water choking on his saliva.

Frozen Milk shot him a glare, "Do you have a problem?"

"Why... why did you give me this name?"

Glimpse Water was like a child complaining to his parents about his stupid name he didn't like.

In fact, this was happening right now. Frozen Milk was exasperated and honestly told him,

"I don't like my name either, I'm sorry."

He wasn't sure if he was apologising to Glimpse Water or himself.

"Really?" Glimpse Water sat up straight and seemed a bit more obedient, "hmpf. I guess I can forgive you for your idiocy if you already apologised. I can't be this small of a person."

The traumatic experience of him peeing in front of Glimpse Water crept up and he wanted to drown Glimpse Water but decided to be the bigger person to that small person.

"Can you not be a bit more adorable like your brother?" he sighed but then noticed the fatal mistake he did.

"So, you do like him more!" Glimpse Water stood up ready to storm outside when Frozen Milk fell off his bed.

Glimpse Water halted in his tracks. Frozen Milk wanted to stop Glimpse Water but he didn't calculate his body was this weak he couldn't even properly stand.

Glimpse Water rushed to his side but when their eyes met, Glimpse Water turned away,

"Don't look at me like that! I couldn't care less about you. If you were hurt, the protagonist ain't gonna let me go."

Dishonest, too dishonest. Frozen Milk crawled his way onto the bed again and was grateful Glimpse Water turned his back to him.

"Let's start again," the headache got worse and numbed Frozen Milk's senses,

"Glimpse Water, I don't hate you. I've never hated you. Can you hate your own creations?"

Glimpse Water remained quite.

TALK! SAY YOU DON'T HATE THE PROTAGONIST! SAY IT! ... NO WAY!

Did Glimpse Water really dislike the protagonist and villain?

"Then..." he could hear Glimpse Water's embarrassment, "do you... do you... love me?"

Frozen Milk bit the bullet, "I do."

"More than the protagonist?"

"I love you both equally."

"There ain't no equal," Glimpse Water spun around and grabbed Frozen Milk by the shoulders,

"parents always have favs!"

Glimpse Water really was a lonely kid that craved for parental love. Frozen Milk slapped himself, he did more or less mirror Glimpse Water off himself. Glimpse Water also didn't have parents and never experienced familial love and he filled this hole by making him a tyrant ruler.

Frozen Milk was even more sure to properly raise this lost cause. He'd give him the love he craved. It was somehow two-way, he would also grow as a person and learn more about love.

"I like you both the same," he patted Glimpse Water's head.

The latter immediately pulled away, "Don't think I like this!"

Glimpse Water, just like Prota, was the epitome of cliché streams! Everything he said was what a stereotypical tsundere would say. He'd be the straight-A student, getting 100 on all tests, perfect attendance, role model student if there was a class for tsundere!

Even though he pretended he didn't like Frozen Milk why the hell was he constantly asking for reassurance of his love? Wasn't that contradictive?

His character was more complicated than just putting him in the category of a tsundere. Stay in your character setting! Choose one!

Was Glimpse Water perhaps bipolar? No, that wasn't it. Was this Glimpse Water's way to have more depth to his character?

This was a freaking comedic-wannabe story! No need for characters to be developed, have depth or have a proper, enticing plot! This here is just for sole entertainment to make fun of all the existing transmigration rip-off series! This is just a parody, not a proper novel, so stay a flat character!

Frozen Milk huffed out.

"Host, the wall is off-limit. Breaking it is forbidden."

"Sorry," he apologised to the system, "won't happen again. Glimpse Water just caught me off-guard. For a second I thought this would evolve into a normal novel. Just the thought of 100+ chapters frightens me."

"Host wouldn't be the only one frightened."

Frozen Milk spaced out again but Glimpse Water didn't notice.

"I... I'm sorry," abashed Glimpse Water confessed.

Frozen Milk turned to him, "Eh?"

"Yesterday, yknow for strangling you but don't get the wrong idea here."

This was supposed to be a heartfelt moment that'd further their relationship, so the readers wouldn't think Glimpse Water's infatuation with him would feel sudden, out of place, however, it just turned into a typical cliché tsundere story.

"Host! Last warning, don't even think of the wall!"

Frozen Milk threw his hands in the air.

"It's okay. As long as you don't do it again," Frozen Milk also started to be more forgiving. It was surprising.

"Ok, good. Now we've cleared this up... erm... I will stay with you and... help you... yknow with the plot. I won't interfere," Glimpses Water scratched the back of his head,

"Am... am I being good?"

Frozen Milk thought that Glimpse Water was being very cute right now, however, again a 180-degree personality turn! This person was not the same like the harasser in the café!

Frozen Milk was relieved and proud of him as well as himself.

While Frozen Milk motioned Glimpse Water to come closer to pat his head, Frozen Milk was also praising himself. See, if he put his mind into something, he could do it.