Has the messenger of the Lord cried?

The hot and overly pleasant feeling soaked into every pore of Frozen Milk's body and enveloped him like a newborn baby in a blanket fresh out of the womb. He sank further and further into the wetness and experienced heaven.

This was what he needed, this was absolutely what he needed, what he craved for!

A good ol' proper bath!

Especially after realisation hit him like a dump and he dreadingly counted the minutes of laying next beside the holy beauty. He wanted to enjoy it but it was so sudden, he couldn't even get hard or feel good about it.

All that remained in his mind was to stare at the ceiling only because if he turned to Holbe she would meet his gaze.

Especially her hand movements trailing slightly above his body made his hairs stand up. He was definitely sure she wasn't interested in him, so what the hell did she want?

If Prota and Glimpse Water were to find out, he could kiss goodbye to his peaceful life.

Bing.

The all-familiar sound was finally back.

"System has updated. System can provide limited information to host."

"Tell me," Frozen Milk sat up straight in the large bathtub and viewed his own reflection in the water.

"System has detected a new place in the world that should not exist. It's a very small island in the far north, behind the neutral island."

"What about it?"

"System has found a presence that is trying to get a hold of you."

"Meaning?"

"System cannot be sure however it seems this presence is trying to eject host from the book since you don't belong to the story and are changing the fate."

"What the hell? Where did this thing pop out from? Why isn't Glimpse Water affected?"

"Host, Glimpse Water was originally part of the book. You wrote it yourself. Host is the only variable that should not exist. As for the appearance of this entity, system cannot provide more information."

"So, it's trying to kill me."

"To be precise, it tries to eradicate your whole existence."

"What's the difference?"

"Host please try to use your brain. If host's existence is erased, this book would not exist in the first place."

"So, they're trying to destroy the book?"

"No, host. If the book has lost its creator, the book's content will have nowhere to go and will find a new place to exist."

"Slow down, I don't get it?" Frozen Milk didn't grasp the severity of the situation.

"Host, I will enclose confidential information. Every story that has been written on paper will take form in another world, it will exist and come to live. The reason why the story doesn't come alive in the world it's been written in is because the author still exists and has confined the story onto paper, computer or any other form.

If the author dies, the story will still continue to live as the author has left behind his imprint in the world and his legacy. He once existed. However, if the story hasn't been completed when the author dies, the author will transmigrate in order to complete the story himself."

"That's why I'm here!"

"Yes, host and for various other reasons such as your readers. However, if the author has never existed, their existence is erased, there will be no physical form to contain the story anymore. That means the story that existed in another world, this other world will also cease to exist and the story will have to go to a new place. This means that this world will try to overlap with host's world."