A sadist's victim's misfortune

A few minutes before Frozen Milk's embarrassing disaster:

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Frozen Milk followed the arrows in his vision but it led him further away from the stairs to the second floor.

"Yes, system doesn't make any mistakes," his system was sure confident.

"Then what is this?" Frozen Milk pointed at the dead end and hoped he could smash the system against it a few times, so it would open up to a new world Frozen Milk could escape to and be happy.

"Do not worry, Host, please just follow the arrows."

The arrows... they were all over the place! Even if Frozen Milk had a hundred bodies it was impossible! He couldn't even distinguish one arrow from the other one.

"Just follow the arrows, host," the system repeated itself.

Frozen Milk surely didn't have to climb the walls?

...

Of course, he did...

Despite the arrows trying to slaughter each other in hopes to be the one to show Frozen Milk the way, they were all over the wall. Frozen Milk sighed and asked the system to turn off that grotesque thing that obstructed his view.

As expected, if he thought his system was useful for once, it proved to be shit.

Frozen Milk looked around and found nothing to step onto but then he reminded himself he had powers and even if he was fairly average he was still able to use them.

He jumped and was able to reach half the height of the ceiling. The wall was at least 6 metres high. Frozen Milk was only able to reach 3.

Frozen Milk tried again and this time he almost collided against the wall, but suddenly his hand grabbed onto something invisible.

There were little invisible steps on the wall! Frozen Milk had to jump at least several times to find the location of each step. The steps weren't big, they were only one-third of a metre.

Content with himself, Frozen Milk stepped onto the first step. The distance to the next step was a metre to his right. He calculated how much power and precision he needed in order to reach the other step without falling down.

Utmost concentration was expected but the constant voices that drew closer, frightened Frozen Milk. He could hear the fighting and tried his best to calm down. He had to be steady and not rush things. He couldn't get caught now.

After Frozen Milk successfully made it to the second step, the next few that brought him in a zig zag to the ceiling weren't that hard. Now he was close enough to the ceiling to touch it with his hands. He fumbled around and thought that somewhere around the last step would be an opening in the ceiling.

The voices were only a corner away when Frozen Milk found a hidden door, opened it and slipped through.

Then he found himself on the upper floor in a bathroom. It was a grand bathroom as big as a hotel suite.

The tension and excitement in Frozen Milk turned into physical form and needed to be released. Frozen Milk's heart pounded as he was able to escape the fight that was happening underneath him right now.

The toilet was particularly attractive to Frozen Milk and he pulled his trousers down to pee. Halfway through Bro barged in and that was how Frozen Milk was reduced to a pathetic creature on the floor.

His life wasn't easy.

While Frozen Milk tried to ease his pain on his thing, Bro just stood there and watched him amused. It wasn't until Frozen Milk put his thing back and aggrieved sat up, Bro moved and approached him.