Messenger of the Lord

"No, no , no, wait!" Frozen Milk crawled out of the masses of hungry admirers and stood before the mayor and holy beauty.

He accumulated all of his author skills to gather his bullshit to unleash it onto everyone.

Watch this! This is the might an author had! Spout crap, confuse everyone until they truly believe your spineless talks and arguments!

"Listen to me, everyone! I came here falling from heavens to grace this wedding and to exert justice upon this vile place," Frozen Milk himself had no idea what came out of this mouth, it was just a stream that flooded and flooded and couldn't be stopped,

"Let me explain! I've heard the anguish cries, the silent suffering and the black abuse this beauty-ful maiden, the bride here was forced to endure," Frozen Milk pointed at the bride and the shocked groom.

"Please come here, my child. You've suffered enough. Let me, the messenger of thy Lord, ease your pain and cure your sadness. I've heard your prayers and am here to help you!"

The bride ran towards Frozen Milk with tears in her eyes. The groom ran after her and gestured angrily at Frozen Milk,

"What nonsense are you blabbering? Shut up immediately! Major, father please throw this con-artist out!"

"Daddy!" yet the bride threw herself at her father who was at a loss about what to do.

"My cute little precious angel, what's wrong? Is what this... this person here said true?"

"Daddy! He's indeed a messenger of the Lord! He's right! Absolutely right! I won't shy away from the truth anymore! I don't want this wedding!"

"W-What's going on?" the mayor was distressed and confused as everyone else was.

"So, you're saying, messenger of the Lord, you knew the bride didn't want to marry?" the Holy Beauty stepped forward and the bride's beauty paled, it was like a poopy sausage next to a juicy chicken thigh.

Frozen Milk had to gulp his onslaughter of ridicule and disbelief down.

Don't just believe this stupid messenger crap! Why the hell are you just accepting it and hanging this stupid title onto me?

Yet Frozen Milk had to painfully let those words flow down his throat and be disintegrated by his stomach acid.

"Yes, the holy knight is right."

Gasps everywhere. The holy beauty pointed her sword at him, her cold voice penetrated all males M sides,

"How do you know me?"

"I'm a messenger of the Lord as you said, of course I know," Frozen Milk started to enjoy this. It was almost like he reverted back to his scum self who flaunted his author knowledge everywhere.

"Frozen Milk!"

"Father!"

Two characters who couldn't read the mood interrupted. Frozen Milk had the urge to burn them.

"Who are they?" the Holy Beauty got suspicious.

"They're my disciples," Frozen Milk bit the bullet and came up with a lousy excuse.

"Kneel you both!"

Prota and Glimpse Water immediately dropped to their knees with admiring glittering eyes. Frozen Milk's eyebrow twitched. Oh, how he wanted to slap them senseless at the moment!

"So, you're saying those two are also chosen by God?" her icy eyes sized Frozen Milk meticulously up.

"Indeed. You," Frozen Milk kicked Glimpse Water, "exert your knowledge on this holy knight!"

He prayed Glimpse Water got the hint and used his knowledge as a fellow author.

"Very well, father," Glimpse Water was very obedient and happy he was chosen instead of Prota. He smirked at Prota who was frustrated to no end.

"This holy knight isn't just any holy knight. It's the captain of the holy knights," Glimpse Water's voice turned solemn and omnipotent as Frozen Milk's. Those two were truly father and son. Shameless.

"The name of this esteemed captain is Holbe," at this both Frozen Milk and Glimpse Water wanted to cry and both telepathically curse Frozen Milk's naming sense.

Of course! It was simple.

'Father why are you like this?' Glimpse Water turned aggrieved to Frozen Milk who waved the shame away from him.

'It was to infuriate the readers!'

He could only use this to justify himself because it was indeed the truth.

Holy Beauty -> Hol Be-> Holbe?

Holbe dropped her sword and was shocked, "How do you know?"

This was another random cliché popping up! 'How do you know? – Oh my, I've never told anyone!'

Why didn't Holbe tell anyone her name? Because she was embarrassed by it! Frozen Milk and Glimpse Water could understand her sentiment. They'd be too.

"I- I believe you," with this the holy beauty was struck down and defeated.

"Father, I did a good job, ain't I?"

Frozen Milk patted Glimpse Water, "Yes, yes."

Glimpse Water beamed but then turned around, "Don't think I'm happy about this. I only did this because you'll have to owe me and not because I wanted praise or anything like that."

Frozen Milk sighed. Now that the holy beauty was taken care of, he turned once again to the mayor and the groom.