Flexing so hard, everything breaks

"Hey, hey, system is there something like a record function?"

"Why?"

"Duh because obviously I want to record it?"

"You don't want to help your father?"

"I already did. Didn't you hear my amazing battle scream, father must've been impressed. Look at how calm he is now."

"Brat."

"Can't you be nicer like father's system?"

"As if that *** is nicer than me."

After Glimpse Water gave his shout of encouragement to Frozen Milk, he wanted to capture Frozen Milk's triumph in all glory and replay, rewatch it a 100 times how Frozen Milk would beat the opponent to a pulp thanks to his filial help.

"There ain't no need to worry about father. He's our creator after all! Now, can you record or not?"

"If you want."

"Yes! Do it!" Glimpse Water was overwhelmed with excitement.

However, at Frozen Milk's side things looked really dire.

Frozen Milk's fear of danger decreased but his sense of shame increased 100 times. He wanted to get over with it. But his eyes almost rolled out of his head when he saw his opponent took his brutal stance again.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Let's be real rational here ok?" Frozen Milk appeased the opponent.

"Rational? What's that?" the opponent's bald head tilted, and the sunlight perfectly reflected off the smooth surface and blinded half of the audience.

Yet Frozen Milk couldn't bother with this ridiculous phenomenon. His opponent was bloody stupid!

"Being rational is... the strength of the weak!" Frozen Milk had no idea what was going on, but he knew it was dumb and what was even dumber was the fact his voice was transported across the whole arena.

They were really letting the audience listen to their conversation. Was the villain sitting somewhere in the arena like a boss watching his subjects slaughter each other?

Frozen Milk had no choice. In a battle of strength, he had no chance to win. So, how do you win something if you're at a disadvantage and weak? With strategy, intelligence, cunningness or a plan?

No, no, no amateurs.

Let Frozen Milk teach you the real way to win a fight like a true hero.

It was through trash talking. Yes, trash talking ruled the world. Those who could bullshit, speak out ass-kissing compliments, honey-smeared words like nothing were on the top of the world.

See the politicians? See those CEOs or Chairmen? Building their empire conglomerates? Was it because of their products? Their talents? Their genius? Hell no!

It was because of their honey infested words they sprayed around to get people fall into their favours! It was because of the bullshit that surrounded the products like a magical charm making consumers act like wild hyenas to get it!

Yes, it was the ads! The marketing! And what was the core of those essential things?

Words! Talks! Talks! Talks!

No matter what kind of talk, in the end, it were words that moved people, prompted them to do all sorts of things!

See, those pro players? They also trash talk like there was no tomorrow, even though they were sad losers, sitting in their rooms and click, click, tap, tap, conquered the world.

See, those activists? They would use the power of words to move millions of people to crowd places and demonstrate, to rally and destroy everything in their way during their peaceful protests!

See, those doctors? Even though you have a severe illness, they coax you into believing it's nothing serious and you believe them, why? Because of their words! Until you die being fooled! By what? By their words!

Yes, the true power wasn't wisdom, knowledge, strength, money or wealth.

It was the undefeated king, no the emperor, no, no, the God of utter display of superiority: WORDS!

If you can't talk in this world, you're already grouped as the lowest of the low in society. Branded as a silent weirdo, a pathetic loser, a failure that couldn't seem to do anything.

Oh, poor you, the world was really unfair.

Therefore, Frozen Milk as a loser himself learnt the craft of the words and became an author!

"So, I will now declare that I can beat you without even touching you!" he made a statement that was way ahead of himself. The whole stadium gasped at this daring provocation.

How bold! How intriguing! Truly a man of a man!

Even Glimpse Water and Holbe were impressed and fell even more under Frozen Milk's spell. It seemed no matter what fucking load of crap Frozen Milk produced, it'd always draw his characters closer to him.

"Haha, that's funny! You're funny! Beating me? ME?"

Frozen Milk seemed to have already triggered the boss's hidden power. You know when you almost beat a boss and he's down to maybe 1% of his health and then he pulls a dick move like:

2nd form! 2nd health bar! 2nd life! Transform! Increase of power and attacks! Try to beat me now! Haha!

Yes, it was this kind of fucked up unfairness that made gamers bash their heads and scream at the absurdity the developers thought of.

The opponent literally had red aura coming out of his body. What was up with this power-up? A few words already triggered this simpleton.

Save it for the end! Don't show your trump card like this!

But then a misleading thought entered Frozen Milk's mind:

Maybe his words were so OP they already drained 99% of his opponent's strength!

"Ahahahhahahahah! I'm truly amazing!" Frozen Milk's brazen words moved the audience to tears.

What a beast of a man! No one is more fit than him to represent humanity!

"You think you can beat me?" the opponent thought it'd be best to use typical bad guys line in hopes to avoid his fate as a typical bad guy cannon fodder.

"Of course, of course. In fact, you'll let me win after all this whole world, no matter what universe, what dimension you are in, no human, no species will ever deny the fact they get wet for this," Frozen Milk rubbed his index finger and thumb together,

"This is what you want, right? Of course, of course, I get your sentiment. Of course, of course, money is what determines the world. So, let me offer you money, dozens of money, the money of the money! Where do I get the money from? Where did I store it? You really think me, someone as gracious as me would not have villages full of money?

Each village adores me as its excellency! So, I own entire cities, not even the king, no not even the kings of this world could match my fortune!"

Frozen Milk was in his element again. He felt the nostalgia he missed. His ultimate power was this...

This species he always turned into, regressed, reversed- whatever, despite his character development.

Frozen Milk flexed hard, even though he had nothing to back up his flexing, he flexed so hard that all the flexing meters in all of the universe broke.

That was true flexing. The flexes of all flexes. The monstrous deity of the ultimate, superior power that flexing was!

Bow down peasants in front of this flexing master!