Holy Beauty!

However, the source of unease just spread his legs further as he wriggled and bit on his nails on top of the glass ceiling, watching the wedding.

"They're about to exchange vows, so what are those two even doing!"

"Host, isn't the mission to get the mayor's quest and not-"

"Shut up! It's part of the mission!"

The system actually stayed quiet.

"Forget it," Frozen Milk mumbled in a heated daze, "if they don't do anything, I will."

"What is host thinking of?"

"Aren't you curious now? I'll intrude the wedding and stop them," Frozen Milk was ready to get off the roof.

"Host, wouldn't it be better to fall from the roof into the hall?"

Frozen Milk was stunned for a second.

"Fuck, are you trying to kill me? You're finally sick of me? Want to get rid of me?"

"It's nothing like this host. If you were to die, system would be terribly lonely to have lost its playt- precious host."

"Fuck! I heard you! To hear you actually shamelessly have the face to say it!" Frozen Milk hit the glass ceiling with a force, forgetting to control his powers in his rage.

Crack. Crack. Crack.

He gulped as he saw the cracks running along the glass. He didn't dare to move. He just cursed and cursed and cursed in his mind.

One day! One day, I'll get you fucking system! Those words echoed in his mind as he fell through the roof towards his demise.

The whole hall seemed to have been frozen. Everyone looked up at the person falling into the hall surrounded by glass shards reflecting the light making it look like Frozen Milk, at this very moment, was an other-worldly being.

They gasped and their eyes held awe. An angel! An angel!

Yet this short-lived heroic moment of Frozen Milk was destroyed as hasty words made it through the room reaching everyone's ears,

"Frozen Milk!"

"Father!"

Frozen Milk cursed, even more, hearing his shameful names being spoken with such confidence!

He wanted to turn around to hopefully land on his feet and concentrate his powers on his legs but he fell so quickly, he couldn't properly focus until finally the dreaded time in the air came to an end and his butt comfortably landed on a lap.

In the process, he ripped off the veil of the person he used as his falling cushion and stared into a true angel. This time the whole hall was really blown away. The person underneath the white veil was such a beauty!

Nothing in this world could beat this sheer favouritism of God! Frozen Milk didn't even need to think twice to know that this person was his holy beauty! The last important main character in the book.

Since the first time, Frozen Milk transmigrated, he got hard. He cried tears of joy upon this discovery. How long did he feel restrained? How long did his lump meat have to endure his rough hands abusing it over and over again yet it did neither want to stand nor spill.

Baking in the glorious discovery, he drooled as his holy beauty disgustingly threw him from her into a crowd of oncoming males that knelt before this extravagance of an existence. Yet Frozen Milk was still in bliss.

Since his 25 years of existence, for the first time, for the absolutely very first time he sat on a woman's lap, he felt the warmth of a female body. He was so exhilarated he wanted to offer his system to kill him because he had no regrets anymore.

When Prota and Glimpse Water saw this sight of extravagance, they weren't happy at all and sent the holy beauty nasty stares.

The holy beauty's role in the novel was to be the main girl of the protagonist, later of Glimpse Water.

She was first present at the wedding as a holy knight to bless and protect the wedding, yet when the protagonist saved the bride, she had developed an interest in him and later helped him to train and beat the villain. She was the one to lead the water side's army to follow the protagonist's command.

In Glimpse Water's story, the Holy Beauty, however, killed herself as Glimpse Water killed the protagonist. She was then resurrected by Glimpse Water and became his. Yes, it sounded as bad as it was. The readers just spat at the treachery.

"Who's this? Guards!" the mayor shouted as the wedding of his precious daughter was interrupted.

Frozen Milk could see the doom looming over him.