More confessions and the siren sea pt1

As I made my way to the chow hall, I sensed I was being followed but instead of trying to dissuade my followers, I ignored them. I walked in, got in line and sat down with Graf Zeppelin and the rest of my beautiful girlfriends. I greet them with a kiss and say "Good morning, my gorgeous angels." At this all of them blush which makes them all look cute especially Bismarck and Zeppelin. I start eating as Hood speaks up "Monty, are you going to add anymore ladies to your harem?" I nearly choke on my steak sauce covered eggs (A/N: that's the only way I can eat chow hall eggs. Don't judge me, it's quite delicious.) I think for a minute, then speak "Probably, though I definitely want to add Akagi." At that all the girls especially Enty nearly spit out their food. "Why her?!?!?" Enty exclaims, I smile and speak, "Well, if I'm able to bring Amagi back, Akagi will probably see me as her heaven chosen mate plus I might have put a little charm on her when she came with Nagato the other day." Takao speaks at this "That's why she stormed off that day" I smile and nod. I then finish my food and get up, "Excuse me ladies but I have some things to do back at my barracks and then I need to plan on how I can get close to Akagi and Kaga to revive Amagi." My girlfriends nod and kiss me goodby for now and I leave after turning in my tray. As I leave the chow hall and head towards my house, I hear an elegant voice call my name. I turn around and see Illustrious walking towards me. "Hello Lady Illustrious, how are you today?" She blushes and giggles "I'm doing good today and you don't have to be formal with me, besides I wanted to talk to you." I nod and speak up "Okay, Illustrious." She blushes even more and gets closer to me and wraps her arms around my neck " I li..love you. You are chivalrous like a knight but fight to defend your friends and loved ones and I can't help but feel a little jealous when you kiss hood or any of your other girlfriends." I smile and wrap my arms around her waist "Well I can't let that happen anymore, plus I'd be lying if I didn't feel an attraction to you." I give her a kiss on the lips but as I do, I feel some severe bloodlust coming from a tree line behind me and I sense multiple people watching. As we part from the kiss I see the rest of my girlfriends standing there smiling. Hood and Belfast are smiling while the rest are staring at Illustrious and I confusedly. I look towards Hood and Belfast, "Hood, Bel did you know about this?" Both of them blush and Bel speaks up "Yes Monty we did, and we put her up to it. Although I believe Lady Nagato and FDG have some knowledge about two others." I groan inwardly and let go of Lusty with one arm and look at FDG  " I swear FDG, if it's Eugen or someone else, there will be no cuddles for a while." At this she smiles, "I assure you zat it isn't either vone of zem." I nod and Lusty slips out of my arm, speaking up "I suppose that you shouldn't hold them up unless you want to get chased across the entire island and half the world" I nod and continue to walk towards my barracks. I'm almost there when I'm tackled by the crazy, blonde shipgirl known as Roon. "Zere you are, meine liebe." I think inwardly 'Of course it's the blonde' I start to speak as I'm kissed by Roon "Hi Roon, ho.....hmmpf." She pulls away from the kiss, " I vas vondering ven you und Illustrious vould be done vith your confessions." I pick her up off of me and get up, "Well Roon I guess I'm adding you to my harem." At this she nods and starts to move her hand down to my crotch. I pull her hand away, smirking " Not yet, Roon. We don't want the others to get jealous. And plus the author has made a deal with Goku671 that Belfast would get to claim me that way first." She looks sad but nods in understanding. "If zat is ze authors will, I'll abide by it. Alzo you zould head inside zere is someone vaiting vor you zere." I nod and kiss her before she skips off towards the chow hall. I open my door to be met by an angry looking kitsune sitting on my counter.

(A/N just imagine her angry)  "Hi Yamato, I'm guessing you're here to confess to me also?" She gets up off the counter and makes her way up to me with her hips and tails swaying very sexily

"Hi Yamato, I'm guessing you're here to confess to me also?" She gets up off the counter and makes her way up to me with her hips and tails swaying very sexily. I can't lie and say she's extremely gorgeous. "Of course I'm here to confess to you although I won't be the last one." I gulp as she wraps her arms around my neck and looks me in the eyes, "I may not be the strongest ship here anymore but being by your side makes me stronger and I can live with that." With that she kisses me on the lips and then walks out. As she leaves I pour myself a rum and Coke and sit down on my couch and take a sip before my door is nearly knocked off its hinges with a series of loud powerful knocks. I open it to find Northampton, a blue haired girl and a black haired girl. Sighing and chugging the rest of my drink, I speak up "Let me guess one or all three of you are here to confess to me." Northampton and the blue haired girl giggle and the black haired girl blushes at my statement. Northampton speaks up, "Not me or Helena, but we brought the one who is." Northampton nudges the black haired girl towards me and as she does, the girl trips and ends up landing on top of me as we end up on the floor accidentally kissing. She jumps off of me and blushes, stammering as she does "I....I'm sorry, Montana. It's just after I saw you take on Purifier with out hesitation and coming to check on Northampton, I fell for you." I get up while brushing myself off. "It's okay......?" She blushes even more, "I'm the heavy cruiser Baltimore." I smile, "You're fine. Though my sister Maryland is going to love you." She blushes, and faints as Helena carries her back to the cruiser barracks. After they leave I think of how I'm going to get close enough to Akagi and Kaga to try and revive Amagi. After a while I decide to go for a walk and while I do that, PoW comes up to me and speaks "Montana we're about to sail to the Sakura Empire to confront Akagi. We would like your support." I nod and say "Lead the way."
Timeskip btyb chibi Montana getting smothered by chibi harem
As we're sailing, I'm standing on my ships mast looking over the fleet that came. There's over 35 ships in total. I notice how all my girlfriends have their ships close to mine. I also notice how calm the sea is and I get a sinking feeling in my stomach. I jump from my mast and land on Enterprise's ships deck, startling Yamato, Takao and Roon, who didn't know I was up on my mast. Belfast speaks up, "Monty, why do you look troubled?" At this all the girls that are standing on the deck turn and look at me. "The sea is too calm. Akagi is up to something and I want to know what it is." At this the sky darkens with clouds and purple lightning splits the sky as massive swells threaten to throw the small girls off their ships. After a while the sea calms but the sky remains dark. I jump back to my ship and notice that there are objects and two people up ahead of our fleet. I look at them closer and notice that they're ".....AKAGI, KAGA. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING SIDING WITH THE SIRENS?" I turn and notice Nagato had moved her ship towards the formation of my girlfriends and my ships.

Next time: Siren sea pt 2